Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

uhhh

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Submitted last night and it saying I have an invalid IMEI / MAC and it will be reviewed within 6 to 8 weeks. WTF!?!? I've checked thoroughly of the correct IMEI / MAC from the phone and the sticker that came with it and it is correct. T-mobile gave me a bad phone?? Anyone had this issue?

the real batman

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
I submitted mine Friday evening for the SD card and it was approved today. It now says that it's preparing to ship so hopefully I'll get it next week or early the following week depending upon when it actually ships.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Submitted last night and it saying I have an invalid IMEI / MAC and it will be reviewed within 6 to 8 weeks. WTF!?!? I've checked thoroughly of the correct IMEI / MAC from the phone and the sticker that came with it and it is correct. T-mobile gave me a bad phone?? Anyone had this issue?

Definitely give them a call tomorrow. Don't wait for them to contact you back.

krispy_mobile

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I don't really have any interest in any of the free gifts (I'm with Tmo). I'm thinking the memory card likely has the highest eBay value, so I"ll go with that and use the $ on a smaller memory card, gear VR, and a case.

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
I submitted mine yesterday. I just checked, it still under review. I'm worried I entered the MAC #'s wrong, as I couldn't really tell if they were zero's or letter 'o's.

mia_xoxo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
How are you guys getting it shipped fast like that? On a Sunday? hopefully tomorrow I get mine. Did they email you a tracking number? Mine says it's in route to me but never was emailed a tracking number.

I go onto the check status page, and under my approved status it has the fedex tracking number. My gear fit was approved hours after I submitted it. I never got a email though.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I go onto the check status page, and under my approved status it has the fedex tracking number. My gear fit was approved hours after I submitted it. I never got a email though.

Checked again and there is no fedex number under it. Just says that it has been processed and is currently in route to me.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
The craze will begin the more people feel entitled. I'm not saying that y'all are those people, but it'll happen the later people submit for their prizes and things start grinding off track at the warehouses.

I'm glad they jumped on it this time and don't seem to be letting it build up as badly as the S7 release.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
The craze will begin the more people feel entitled. I'm not saying that y'all are those people, but it'll happen the later people submit for their prizes and things start grinding off track at the warehouses.

I'm glad they jumped on it this time and don't seem to be letting it build up as badly as the S7 release.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red

Haha yeah I can see that happening. I'm still worried about not having a tracking number even though I got the "in route" email on Friday but I'm going to try and not worry myself until next weekend !

firehawk_1989

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site

I just got an email from Samsung saying my IMEI I does not match one that is eligible for the promotion. Double checked the IMEI and the WI-FI MAC address and both are correct... guess I'll have to try contacting Samsung. I'm on Verizon.

the block

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Submitted documentation for 2 256GB cards for each Note on Friday after I got them. I figured it would be a month or more before something happened, but looks like Samsung is moving quickly on these requests.

Capture.PNG

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezaking886