Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

imperialdibz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Did you have this status before you received your tracking # ?

Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route.

Mine is stuck on this with no tracking or nothing else. :'(
I had the same status and just checked FedEx delivery manager and it's at label created.

Edit. Thanks, Nakrohtap

Last edited:

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route.

Yep. I had that status since the 19th. I got another email giving me a tracking number, about an hour before it started moving yesterday. And like you, I was telling people just yesterday, that they shouldn't expect any movement, until after the remorse period is over. So, very unexpected. Unless this was another mistake and some got sent out "early"...I would think we should start to see more ship out today, tomorrow. Let's hope!

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Yep. I had that status since the 19th, until yesterday afternoon, when it showed movement. And like you, I was telling people just yesterday, that they shouldn't expect any movement, until after the remorse period is over. So, very unexpected. Unless this was another mistake and some got sent out "early"...I would think we should start to see more ship out today, tomorrow. Let's hope!

Good point. Need to wait until it is too late to take the phone back before they send out the freebie

BustA Groove

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Current status: Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift (SD card) has been processed and is currently in route: I haven't received a tracking number yet.

East Coast Bias

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Wasn't sure I would get approved since I bought the phone at a reduced rate through my employer's portal. Got an email saying it was approved. Submitted Monday night. Approved Thursday morning.

March1

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Samsung 256gb card. Received?

Has anyone gotten their micro SD card yet from Samsung? Any status updates from them?

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site

I had this since Saturday with no updates until Wednesday. I finally received my tracking email but I expected it to say label created. I checked it n it said in transit. Mine just left Indianapolis and is now in Kentucky with a scheduled delivery for tomorrow. But again with the Gear VR promo I had received my VR before even getting tracking. And the tracking I did receive was actually wrong lol.

Bruce Mao

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I have ordered Gear Fit 2 on 18th evening & it was approved by 19th and from 19th till now the status is showing as "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and we are currently processing your gift for delivery." So not sure why mine still didn't move "for delivery to in route." :( Is there any one in this same boat?

Mine has said that since Saturday =(