Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I'm on Sprint. Received my phones on the 19th. Put in for 2 sdcards about 20 mins later. Got the "you been approved" the next day. On the 21st I received the it's on it's way email
That's where I been ever since.

Attachments

• 7956.jpg
    7956.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

cmb713

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
Can anyone tell me if I can still get the 256 GB card? I purchased it today (8/28) and have a receipt from the AT&T store; however they are out of stock and shipping it directly to my home. Would I still qualify for the promotion?

crf450r420

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I finally entered to get mine. Went with the 256GB card. If I get a watch that one would not be my choice. Thinking I might get one though instead of ordering another fitbit this time.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Can anyone tell me if I can still get the 256 GB card? I purchased it today (8/28) and have a receipt from the AT&T store; however they are out of stock and shipping it directly to my home. Would I still qualify for the promotion?
Yes today Is the last day you have to purchase ...as long as your purchase receipt shows that date and you submit the redemption before Sept 18th your good....anybody that buys after today will have no luck....

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I got my free SD card today!! Already!

I couldn't believe it when I got my 256 GB SD Card today... This fast! I mean, I put in for it a week and 2 days ago.

So, I thought I'd bring it up here and let you guys know that maybe you should be expecting yours if you were approved and maybe if you aren't seeing them soon, you should give a look into maybe what's going on.

cmb713

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
Great!! How did u manage to get a free gear s 2? I have AT&T as well...

I walked in and asked about any promos since I wasn't sure if they were doing the SD card or just Best Buy. The rep told me I could have a free S2 if I activate for $10 per month and I can submit for the Samsung promo. I thought that was a good deal. Plus I got 20% off accessories.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I walked in and asked about any promos since I wasn't sure if they were doing the SD card or just Best Buy. The rep told me I could have a free S2 if I activate for $10 per month and I can submit for the Samsung promo. I thought that was a good deal. Plus I got 20% off accessories.
Ahh ok ....yeah they offered me a free tablet if I opted to get the 10dollar plan....

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Got mine as well. I submitted on 8/18 when I got my T-Mobile Note 7 :).

Attachments

• SDcardnote7.jpg
    SDcardnote7.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 36

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Thanks!! I hope I get the SD card because AT&T gave me the free Gear S2 which to me is better than the Gear Fit 2.

The watch is definitely better than the Gear Fit 2, the difference for me is that the Fit 2 won't cost me a cent and you'll have to pay $240 over the course of a 2 year plan with that Gear S2. That's why I turned them down on that promo.

MisterEd

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Samsung shipped my 256GB uSD card only 6 days after ordering it on their site. I expected to be waiting 6-8-10-12 weeks for my card but today I get an email from Samsung that it was shipped (Fedex Home Delivery). Problem is, I will be away for the next 5 weeks starting tomorrow. Does anyone have experience with Samsung and returned items? Do you think they will reship after they get it back? Who the heck can I call at Samsung? Is there a "free gift" department? (Just kidding!).

Had they shipped it USPS or UPS it would have been forwarded to where I will be but Fedex will not do that. They will probably just toss it on my front steps. I could have it held at Fedex but only for 5 days. There isn't even a way to tell them to leave it at my neighbor ...... Fedex Home Delivery usually just drives up and dumps stuff on the front steps and leaves.

I never expected it so quickly.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Samsung shipped my 256 gig card yesterday, less than a week after I entered my info on the promotion site. I'll be getting it on Wednesday!