Pre-orders for UK

Dealz417

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I had an email from CPW around 11am saying my order was being dispatched and would be delivered tomorrow. I ordered on the 16th. I think the best thing to do is wait and see if you get an email or DPD text tomorrow before chasing them up.
Thanks for the info, I actually got an email from CPW around 1.00PM saying that my order will be dispatched from their warehouse "very soon" and they provided a tracking number. I'm quite confident now that it will be delivered tomorrow.

fitcherama

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I now have a UKMail tracking number show on my Samsung shipping confirmation page. It doesn't confirm delivery date yet though. I suspect this will go live tomorrow.

neil123456

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Buzzing for everyone who will be getting their phone in the next few days (hope I will get mine on Friday)

Keep us all updated on your thoughts.

Enjoy !!!!

Poppy59

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
I ordered mine the next day on the 19th.

I just spoke to CPW and I was told that pre-order unit allocation for delivery on the 30th was changed on the 24th so all orders on or before the 23rd will be delivered on the 30th with orders placed on the 25th onwards are due on the 2nd.

Last week Friday 26th I was told that phones due for delivery on the 30th had been given to DPD however the person I spoke to today told me that DPD do not have the phones yet but he said although there isn't any deliveries today as it's bank holiday there is a pick up/collection scheduled for today for DPD so hopefully if DPD collect the phones today they should be delivered tomorrow.

With that said I've heard so much conflicting information from both live chat and calls that I'm really not sure.

Hopefully it's tomorrow as that was the date that was shown when we ordered.

Looks like it may be tomorrow after all, as I received an email today saying
"We've processed your order and we'll be dispatching it from our warehouse very soon. You'll be able to track your parcel on the morning of your delivery date using the link below:*"

Poppy59

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
I had an email from CPW around 11am saying my order was being dispatched and would be delivered tomorrow. I ordered on the 16th. I think the best thing to do is wait and see if you get an email or DPD text tomorrow before chasing them up.

Try downloading the DPD app, it's telling me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-29-21-10-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-29-21-10-44.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 25

Dealz417

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Looks like it may be tomorrow after all, as I received an email today saying
"We've processed your order and we'll be dispatching it from our warehouse very soon. You'll be able to track your parcel on the morning of your delivery date using the link below:*"
Awesome! sounds like you'll be getting your Note 7 on time from CPW... I got the same email in the afternoon and my tracking number only started working a few hours ago around 6.00pm. It doesn't tell me much though, just says "Your parcel is on its way"... so hopefully it will arrive at my local depot by morning.

Poppy59

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
Awesome! sounds like you'll be getting your Note 7 on time from CPW... I got the same email in the afternoon and my tracking number only started working a few hours ago around 6.00pm. It doesn't tell me much though, just says "Your parcel is on its way"... so hopefully it will arrive at my local depot by morning.

Now had confirmation that it's due to be delivered tomorrow! 😱

Dealz417

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Now had confirmation that it's due to be delivered tomorrow! 😱

Same! tracking just updated to say parcel is on it way to my local depot for delivery tomorrow.

First time pre-ordering from CPW and apart from some conflicting information from there CS they have been pretty decent.

I hope other retailers/networks don't let the rest of you guys down and not good what I've been reading about Vodafone hope you guys get your Note 7 soon!

fitcherama

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
My order still hasn't been processed :( I think because I ordered the mobile care with the order that is what is holding it up.

That sucks mate Can't see how an administrative add on would hold things up though. Worse still, at 6am, you seem to be the first to have ordered on this thread! I was three minutes behind! Really hope you get this sorted ASAP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress