Spen shock.

tclarson1

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Ok one of my justifications from getting the note from my s7 edge was the pen. Once I got the note I was like this thing is stupid I will never use it. I forced myself to use it all day today and can now say it is awesome. Anyone else go through t this?

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Ok one of my justifications from getting the note from my s7 edge was the pen. Once I got the note I was like this thing is stupid I will never use it. I forced myself to use it all day today and can now say it is awesome. Anyone else go through t this?
Glad you like it. I thought it was amazing way back on the Note 2. People don't get it until they really use it. It's not for everyone but I think it's very useful.

buddhake

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I am coming to the same place. I am using the pen to translate words I read into a language I am trying to learn to speak and learning the words in real-time. Such a small use care but really awesome for me. Apple is not even close on this front

Chuckcell

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I use the pen because most touch screens don't react to my touch. (Never have been able to figure out why.)
On the other hand using the pen (I've a Note3) for anything _other_ than pecking at the keyboard won't work for me either! Absolute bummer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress