What message text app do people like?

xxaarraa

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Does textra show notifications on AOD screen?

EDIT: It does! And I found out that it lets you do gif search! I am a convert.

Last edited:

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Stock or Google messenger for me. I like to keep it simple. Don't need all the customization stuff.

Posted via the Android Central App

shaleem

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
All the positive comments about Textra. I am going to check it out. I've been using Google messenger.

Posted via the Android Central App

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
Textra. However I have a feeling Google allo will be out this week sometime since nougat is being released on the 22nd. Just my thoughts

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
are there any message apps that let you schedule a text for a future time, back on my JB iPhone days i used BiteSMS and it allowed this, loved the feature.
The stock app allows you to schedule a one time text for future time... would've been nice to have the opinion for repeated

dchanson

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Lots of love for Textra in here. I've been using Google Hangouts because I chat in hangouts a lot on my PC (aside from SMS) and like the dual-integration into one app on my phone. Can anyone tell me if Textra can integrate hangout sessions? If so, I may have to try it out...

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Lots of love for Textra in here. I've been using Google Hangouts because I chat in hangouts a lot on my PC (aside from SMS) and like the dual-integration into one app on my phone. Can anyone tell me if Textra can integrate hangout sessions? If so, I may have to try it out...
No it can't. I use Textra for SMS, WhatsApp for instant fast response, and Google Hangouts for PC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssiinnoojjandriod