Verizon wi-fi calling

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I activated wi-fi calling in settings, however it is not showing up as being connected to wi-fi calling. I have 1 bar of LTE and great 5Ghz wi-fi. My wife's iPhone connects and uses wi-fi calling, so I know the router shouldnt be an issue. Does anyone have any ideas why it is not working?

Posted via the Android Central App

shaw1234

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm having problems as well, but with AT&T. See my other post, AT&T WiFi Calling, for my issue. It's different than yours in that it does connect and show the little '+' icon on the wifi status, but it comes and goes. I have two note 7's and both are doing the exact same thing.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm having problems as well, but with AT&T. See my other post, AT&T WiFi Calling, for my issue. It's different than yours in that it does connect and show the little '+' icon on the wifi status, but it comes and goes. I have two note 7's and both are doing the exact same thing.

Yeah I saw your post. Very strange. I already did a reset, but no change.

Posted via the Android Central App

shaw1234

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Both if my phones were reset when we brought them home. I tried rebooting phone, rebooting router, changing to 2.4ghz WiFi, disabling/enabling WiFi calling...still wonky.

shaw1234

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Did you try going into airplane mode? We've hunted down the issue with intermittent service in my thread. If you can get WiFi calling working in airplane mode, then your issue is that your cell signal is strong enough that it's intentionally not using WiFi calling.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty