Anyone rocking it naked?

anon(607340)

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Been rocking it naked since the 18th. Not even a micro scratch. I keep checking my wife's because she puts it in her purse with all kinds of crap and not a scratch. I'd say the concerns are massively overblown

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I've tried a few cases but keep taking them off. Had a speck case and a snap on case from Verizon. I just like it too much without a case. I did worry about stressing the frame by installing and removing cases. Was told it shouldn't be a problem

juliesdroidsync

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
...definitely rocking it nekkid now... until it can be replaced with one that won't overheat! LOL
those cases DO hold in a lot of heat... I removed my clear Speck case.

PrestigeWorldWide91

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
Just received an awesome leather sleeve from Sena so that I can use my phone naked but still have some protection in pocket or placing it on a table if I won't be using it.

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I rock mine naked and screen protectorless. I only wear a crystal clear thin ringke case at work because my hands can get filthy. No scratches here. Looks brand new.

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Like some of the others have mentioned, I have removed the Ghost Armor from my phone and will rock it naked until the replacement phones come in. The condition of the front and back at that point will determine if I have the film put back on the new phone. Two days in and nothing on the front or back yet.

dvarapala

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
My Note 3 was naked for the entire time I had it (since the day it was released). My Note 7 was also naked for the first couple of weeks, but because of the all-glass body it felt a bit slippery so I bought a minimalist Spigen case just to improve the grip. So far no interference with wireless charging or NFC/Samsung Pay.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
This is my first day rockin the N7 naked and it feels so much better and looks amazing.... Although i have a clear thin case. It looks totally different without it...
Once I get my replacement N7, I'll put the case on that one.... No need to ruin a good case if this phone catches fire.....

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
My Note 3 was naked for the entire time I had it (since the day it was released). My Note 7 was also naked for the first couple of weeks, but because of the all-glass body it felt a bit slippery so I bought a minimalist Spigen case just to improve the grip. So far no interference with wireless charging or NFC/Samsung Pay.

How did the screen fare being naked for a few weeks?

batcatman

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Blue Coral Note 7 naked here since day 1 (release day) survived a 7 day Disney trip with a 4 yr old and non stop photo/video, shot 101 videos, no drops yet, not a single micro scratch front or back....fingerprints etc, i just wash it with H20. Side note, always rocked iPhones naked, only dropped 1 in last 6-7 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty