Lock screen security issues.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
So I have my lock screen set to irises and fingerprint but sometimes I open my phone and all I have to do is swipe. The little lock at the bottom shows unlocked. If I press the lock, it will lock then I have to use my fingerprint or iris. Anyone else noticing this issue?

jaranda82

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
I have the exact same issue. I only found out because my 18 month old was playing with my phone and opened it up with swipe. Smart lock is turned off and I have it set to lock immediately when the power button is hit. I took my phone to sprint where I bought it and the cs rep replied that's f'd up hope they fix this issue

shaw1234

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Did you check this setting (lock screen and security, secure lock settings)? If you have the first option to something like a minute, it will not need to be unlocked and a swipe will work until that minute passes. I use instant lock when I press power button, and 5 seconds for auto lock for when I'm reading something and the screen turns off. I get 5 seconds to just hit a button to get right back to where I was instead of unlocking again.
4f3ff98ee7e625b08443caf5a219286a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa