Why do we need a screen protector?

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Samsung has successfully taken me out of the screen protector market with the curved screen! I've tried tempered glass and it was terrible, I've tried the plastic tpu, and it sucks. I'm going no screen protector with a medium case (currently spigen liquid crystal with rose gold frame) with the note 7.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Quick note, along with using my Spigen liquid crystal case, I use a leather pouch and boy does it save you if you don't have a screen protector. I dropped my phone in the store today from about 3ft up. I panicked as I saw the note (in its pouch) fly towards the ground like a nose diving fighter jet! And as it impacted the ground I expected to hear a loud splat or clank. But in this case, it barely made a sound at all! In fact if I hadn't dropped it myself and wasn't looking I might not of even noticed it had fell to the ground.

I took my note out of the pouch and looked it over and it is as it has always been unscaved, unblemished and pristine! So to all us brave enough to test the elements with no screen protector, I would recommend a pouch for that added padding.

Attachments

• 2113.jpg
    2113.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 21

Shamshi-Adad

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Quick note, along with using my Spigen liquid crystal case, I use a leather pouch and boy does it save you if you don't have a screen protector. I dropped my phone in the store today from about 3ft up. I panicked as I saw the note (in its pouch) fly towards the ground like a nose diving fighter jet! And as it impacted the ground I expected to hear a loud splat or clank. But in this case, it barely made a sound at all! In fact if I hadn't dropped it myself and wasn't looking I might not of even noticed it had fell to the ground.

I took my note out of the pouch and looked it over and it is as it has always been unscaved, unblemished and pristine! So to all us brave enough to test the elements with no screen protector, I would recommend a pouch for that added padding.
Bravo, Dude!!! Answer me this though; why do the majority of posters who recommend something that is HIGHLY recommendable, and knowing that some, more than one person is going to have to ask, give the MFG and Model Number? :p

Please tell me.

Peace. Alan

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Bravo, Dude!!! Answer me this though; why do the majority of posters who recommend something that is HIGHLY recommendable, and knowing that some, more than one person is going to have to ask, give the MFG and Model Number? :p

Please tell me.

Peace. Alan

Sorry about that lol. It's cheap to! I had one for my note 2 before I discovered tempered glass back in 2012 lol. Here's a link.

Look at this on eBay https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...339&mpre=http://www.ebay.com/itm/252044683458

Shamshi-Adad

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
The 1st link is the exact one I have, it's for note 5 but of course fits the note 7. There's plenty of other versions if you search pouch/ sleeve for note 7. Here's a more premium one that I might get later.

Look at this on eBay Qialino Genuine Leather Slim Cover Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Sleeve Pouch Bag Case | eBay

First, THANKS for the idea of the Leather Pouch scenario. Second, THANKS for the links.

Happy Dog here. :p I hope I can return the favor sometime.

Peace. Alan

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana