Random Reboots

vinumathew

Aug 28, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,

Yesterday I got my Note 7 by pre-ordering from the Middle East. Tell you what, I am disappointed. It's randomly freezes and reboots and sometimes it is ending up in a reboot loop. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

chyeo1979

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

Yesterday I got my Note 7 by pre-ordering from the Middle East. Tell you what, I am disappointed. It's randomly freezes and reboots and sometimes it is ending up in a reboot loop. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

This is quite a major issue affecting many units in Asia region. You can prepare to make an exchange already

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Just out of curiosity... What is the cpu Temp when it rebooted? I don't see a reboot until it goes over 90°C

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Honestly don't know. And today its dead. Anyway I am getting my money back. Will wait for the next batch
Glad that they are refunding you. Just trying to determine why restarts are happening.. My guess is that it is related to cpu Temps

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I had a restart for two days straight. When my phone reaches to the 45%-50% range it restarts itself and my battery goes from 45% or whatever it is at the time to 0%. Very weird. Im returning it today. I wanted a different color anyway.

TurkXtreme

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
I had a restart for two days straight. When my phone reaches to the 45%-50% range it restarts itself and my battery goes from 45% or whatever it is at the time to 0%. Very weird. Im returning it today. I wanted a different color anyway.

Hi. Are you also from the middle east? Because some people in Turkey have the same problem. They are very unhappy because of this situation. And they cant get their money back. Service will check devices first before to exchange or give the money back. Fortunatelly there is no problem of my note 7 till now and i hop it wont be. Samsung service is really terrible in Turkey.

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Hi. Are you also from the middle east? Because some people in Turkey have the same problem. They are very unhappy because of this situation. And they cant get their money back. Service will check devices first before to exchange or give the money back. Fortunatelly there is no problem of my note 7 till now and i hop it wont be. Samsung service is really terrible in Turkey.

No I am not from the middle east. Very frustrating however.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty