Wifi calling is not working in the galaxy note 7 from sprint

masterq1104

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Wifi calling was added last saturday after a software update but my sprint note 7 doesn't work with the wifi calling, is running in loop, verify the address, then comeback to the same page, even sprint tech support can't fix the issues, i receive several messages trough twitter from sprint customer support, the technical support call me, we did troubleshoot the issues, but doesn't work, they belived that the software update cause that and i need to reset the phone to factory settings, also the call forwarding doesn't work, when i try to forward my voice mail number to the phone fusion plus servers so i can use this great app for my voice mails, so i don't know if that issues with the wifi calling is just my phone or happen to other sprint users, the rep said that since i will swap the phone for a new note 7 that let it go until i get the replacement, hummm:-:-

masterq1104

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Now suddenly my phone stop to work, is at 80% battery but some reason didn't " explode" but the battery doesn't work anymore, the phone doesn't even turn on anymore, so i will not try anything to make it to work, sprint said if a get the galaxy S7 edge i need to keep that phone,no way to comeback to the note 7 again ( unless change carriers ), is wednesday here, so now i don't have a phone untill i get the new unit, phone is dead, better that fire and explosion

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Now suddenly my phone stop to work, is at 80% battery but some reason didn't " explode" but the battery doesn't work anymore, the phone doesn't even turn on anymore, so i will not try anything to make it to work, sprint said if a get the galaxy S7 edge i need to keep that phone,no way to comeback to the note 7 again ( unless change carriers ), is wednesday here, so now i don't have a phone untill i get the new unit, phone is dead, better that fire and explosion

Sprint told you that? I'll call them on that bs because it's been in print that you can get a LOANER till the new N7's are in the stores.

Edit: After reading the text I received from Sprint I see they changed the language.