Note 7: I got my replacement! Thread

jpprice14

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
a2e464e6a7d3399b06b9eb41b683bd43.jpg

Sorry. Not the best picture. It's from my note 3. Was requested while I was at work.

dakhath

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Could anyone who still has their original Note 7 up and running and runs GSAM or a similar Battery Monitor App please check the battery voltage at 100% charge for me. I am doing a comparison between the old and new and of course, I didn't write anything down before I turned in my old! Thanks to anyone who has that data... just the fully charged voltage please!

This what you want?

8EzsKPal.png

jpprice14

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
The battery icon actually has a checkmark next to it?! Lol I actually think it looks good on AOD. Now the question is, is there a checkmark next to the battery icon on Home screen at the top?
On mine there is not. The mfg date for mine is 09/17/2016.

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Anyone with new note 7 scared to sleep with irrational fear of it burning ? Lol not going to lie I'm a bit paranoid it's not charging though

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Question for those with new phones. My new Sprint Note 7 does NOT have the green battery icon. Anybody with Sprint that did get a phone with the green icon?? How about the other carriers? Who got it? With which carrier??

No green battery here. even watched the phone for 2min as it went from 99% to 100% just to see and nope.

Weils

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
I exchanged for my replacement phone last Sunday evening, phone is unlocked, no carrier. Country: Singapore. We are required to book an online appointment from Samsung website and select from either self-pick up at stated venue or home delivery. The first week was fully booked on the first day. Country of origin is from Vietnam and manufacturing date is 09/13/2016. Black square on box label: yes. Returning of accessories is optional, so I got an extra set of accessories from the replacement.

Firmware is latest according to software update, at least to my region: N930FXXU1BPH6/N930FOLB1BPH5/N930FXXU1BPH5.

There was a problem with missing icons on the pull down menu including the blue light filter when I updated my firmware on my first Note 7, but now the icons are back! :)

PS: No green battery icon for me.

Last edited:

JoBudden

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
No green icon (yet) with at&t. However, VZW owners are getting an OTA update which gives them the green battery icon, so that may be how the other carriers will deliver it also.

First with the software last ones to get the phones. That seems about right

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress