Pre order swag?

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if those of us who pre ordered are still getting our freebies? I know Samsung is kinda busy at the moment, but....

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Wow, you still haven't received yours? Damn! The answer is 'yes', but I'd have expected them to have shipped by now. As long as you pre-ordered or bought the phone in the promotion timeframe, you're still eligible and will still get your 'prizes'.

hblaze

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know if those of us who pre ordered are still getting our freebies? I know Samsung is kinda busy at the moment, but....
Umm, if you pre-ordered, you should have picked up your swag when you first picked up the phone. I got mine with the phone. Don't think they're doing anymore swag.

blackhawk77#WN

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Many carriers required you to submit a form and they send you the gift. I spoke with the company handling the gifts on Friday and they are still working on sending them out.

Umm, if you pre-ordered, you should have picked up your swag when you first picked up the phone. I got mine with the phone. Don't think they're doing anymore swag.

hblaze

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Many carriers required you to submit a form and they send you the gift. I spoke with the company handling the gifts on Friday and they are still working on sending them out.
Interesting. I picked mine up at retail, and they gave me the microSD card with the phone.

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site

Emailed Prize Logic on Friday asking wasup with my sdcards. Submitted on the 19th, got the congrats....in route on the 22nd. No tracking number as of today and received this email from them this morning:

I have looked into your submission and see that your items are in processing. Please allow up to 12 weeks from approval date to receive these items. You will receive tracking information once they are shipped.

I really wanted to reply to tell them how unprofessional it looks on them to have ppl who put in for it a week or two after me already received theirs. Then I thought how I could fall further behind...😂😂😂

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Nope, only a few retail outlets (Costco, BestBuy) did that. Carriers and online retailers required you to submit the claim form directly to Samsung.

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Interesting. I picked mine up at retail, and they gave me the microSD card with the phone.

I submitted the form, was told I was approved, and that it would take 12 weeks....and that I would be notified when it shipped...haven't heard anything else....

jpprice14

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
Got my **** on release day and have already received my replacement. Still waiting for this "text message" about my free gear fit 2.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo