If you haven't used your $20 Samsung Pay Visa Gift card already.....

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
I tried to get the $10 with my first purchase using Samsung Pay on my new note, and it didn't seem to register for that promotion. You think it's something worth calling Samsung Pay support over? I still have the $20 on my new Note too.

Same here also does anyone know how to get the $25 bill credit for replacing your note 7???

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Your carrier is supposed to give it to u in a bill credit or money off accessories...If they tell u otherwise that Samsung will handle it don't hold your breath

Yeah, when I made my original return, I was told I'd still get the $25 bill credit from my carrier, but it would take 2-3 billing cycles to show up.

But I want the free $ from Samsung, LOL

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I tried to get the $10 with my first purchase using Samsung Pay on my new note, and it didn't seem to register for that promotion. You think it's something worth calling Samsung Pay support over? I still have the $20 on my new Note too.
Did the purchase show up in the transactions part of Samsung pay? If so, I would call....
I had one transaction that went through and never showed up in the transactions part of SP... However it did debit from my bank account... Had to make a 4th purchase (instead of 3) to get the DD gift card

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I just set up Samsung Pay and the previous 10 buck bonus card showed but the 5 buck Dunkin' Doughnut didn't. Not a big deal.

But nice the other came back without having to call or email Samsung.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Did the purchase show up in the transactions part of Samsung pay? If so, I would call....
I had one transaction that went through and never showed up in the transactions part of SP... However it did debit from my bank account... Had to make a 4th purchase (instead of 3) to get the DD gift card
Yes, it's there. I even got a receipt for it in my email. I did get an error message about Samsung Pay too, and it prompted me to call their support line. Once I spoke with someone the rep said that sometimes the app and even the phone may need to be restarted because of the SP Access error. I will try to call them in a few minutes then.

Thanks!

Soloberry

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: If you hasn't used your $20 Samsung Pay Visa Gift card already.....

S7 and S7edge Samsung pay promo is $10. When I used SP yesterday for the first time on the loaner. I received the $10 card and it was the same card number as the N7 SP promo card. The card even included my previous transactions from the N7.... I would assume the balance from the previous promo will show up, once you make your first purchase with the loaner phone...

That worked for me, thanks!

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
I just used SP 3 times in a 15 min time frame the last purchase wouldnt take gave me a error, when I was walking away I got the confirm from my last purchase, so I thinking there was a delay with that and it caused the error.
Normally I wouldn't make that many recent stops.

emcknight23

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
i received my replacement note 7. i logged into my Samsung account on my phone and synced it. Once i activated my samsung pay, my gift card automatically reappeared alone with my dunkin donut gift card.

Idelgado782

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
My Samsung card wasn't showing up, so I decided to reset the app. Once I reset and signed back in the card automatically showed up and I didn't have to call Samsung! Thank God for the cloud! Now the next problem I'm having is I used the app today for the first time with my bank card and I didn't get the $10 promo

dvarapala

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Now the next problem I'm having is I used the app today for the first time with my bank card and I didn't get the $10 promo

Neither did I - I think along with all the other improvements they made it smart enough to realize that you already made your first SP purchase using a different device and thus doesn't give you a second gift card. Those who managed to exploit that loophole should probably buy lottery tickets with that extra $10... :D

UPDATE: Looks like I spoke too soon. Today I received not only a second $5 Dunkin' Donuts gift card, but also a $10 VISA gift card from Samsung which was added to the $2 remaining balance on my original VISA gift card. I stand happily corrected. :D

Last edited:

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Neither did I - I think along with all the other improvements they made it smart enough to realize that you already made your first SP purchase using a different device and thus doesn't give you a second gift card. Those who managed to exploit that loophole should probably buy lottery tickets with that extra $10... :D

Yeah, the terms of the offer state, "Eligibility is restricted to one offer per Samsung Account per device." So it's possible that they're identifying by account even if it is on a new device.