New promotion for the new N7

Status
Not open for further replies.

k.scott

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I don't think that's necessary. The terms and conditions on Samsung's promotion site specifically address more than one qualifying purchase and how to redeem multiple offers (still limited to one per purchase, but no limit on quantity of purchases).
I tried submitting for the s7 promo using new N7 and they can't approve at this time. I guess I am waiting on another email from them to discuss?

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Submitted mine a few hours ago. Got the "Thanks! Your offer claim has been received." message at the end of the submission, then the "Thanks For Your Submission!" email. For a while when I entered my email in the "Check Status" info it said no submission found. Now it says, "Your submission is currently under review." I don't remember it saying that the first time, or for my son's S7E. We'll see.

k.scott

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I tried submitting for the s7 promo using new N7 and they can't approve at this time. I guess I am waiting on another email from them to discuss?
Holy cow! It was just approved... Lol (shocked... I really thought they weren't gonna take it)

japhule

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I submitted my claim about 1.5 hours ago and got email confirmation of submission. I just checked the status and I've been approved! :) Can't wait to get in my 256gb microsd.

k.scott

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I submitted my claim about 1.5 hours ago and got email confirmation of submission. I just checked the status and I've been approved! :) Can't wait to get in my 256gb microsd.
Me too! Got the GF2 from my first N7, but not impressed with the fitness tracking accuracy (hoping I can sell it) and have the VR in route from my S7E temporary phone (not sure it will be worth a toot either)... So I am super stoked to get my 256gb SD from my replacement N7!

Good luck to everyone submitting/waiting on your promos

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Keep us posted! I've heard that the replacement N7 has also worked on the S7/S7E promotion as well. I'm considering trying that one to get another 256GB card, but if it works for the N7 promotion, I'll get a Gear Fit 2 to go with my S2 Classic. :)
Just entered my N7 along with the receipt into the S7/S7Edge promo page. We'll see what it does! Another 256 GB SD card would certainly help quell all the angst around this exchange process.

nick112288

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I did it with my new N7, using the receipt I have from BB that includes the recall return and new phone exchange, haven't gotten an email but checked their website and it said it was approved.

jackjack1969

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
So, some people got a free Note 7 with the BOGO promotion from T-Mobile, then got 2 sd cards or watches with the Samsung promotion, then 2 more sd cards or VR headsets for the free loaner edge 7 Samsung promotion and now 2 more sd cards or VR headsets with the new Samsung promotion again?
Oh, and the $25 credit.

And T-Mobile won't sell me a new Note 7, cash money at regular price, minus any promotional stuff. Yeah, that's my luck. My money must not be good enough.

jinxygrrl

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I submitted yesterday with my new Note 7 and got the Successful submission email. Just checked now on the site and it says it was APPROVED! Nice.

Xenuprime

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
So, some people got a free Note 7 with the BOGO promotion from T-Mobile, then got 2 sd cards or watches with the Samsung promotion, then 2 more sd cards or VR headsets for the free loaner edge 7 Samsung promotion and now 2 more sd cards or VR headsets with the new Samsung promotion again?
Oh, and the $25 credit.

And T-Mobile won't sell me a new Note 7, cash money at regular price, minus any promotional stuff. Yeah, that's my luck. My money must not be good enough.

Is it a new purchase or did you have a Note 7 previously? If it's new, I am glad at least one carrier is taking care of exchanges before they will sell to anybody else.

jackjack1969

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to buy a Note 7 new. My upgrade with T-Mobile didn't happen until after the recall. But now that they have Note 7s in stock, they won't sell them, only do exchanges.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm trying to buy a Note 7 new. My upgrade with T-Mobile didn't happen until after the recall. But now that they have Note 7s in stock, they won't sell them, only do exchanges.

General sales for the Note7 are not supposed to take place until the 28th of September. The priority for Samsung (and most retail outlets that are complying) is to take care of exchanges of the recalled units, to get them out of the wild and back to Samsung for proper disposal. I would think it's to stay ahead of the second hand market where unassuming second market buyers may eventually be stuck with a potentially volatile device.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
The promo with the Gear Fit 2/256GB card has expired. The promo that people are using now is the one for the S7/S7E (Gear VR/256GB card).
Apparently, you can qualify for the S7/S7E promo using an N7. I'm waiting until my Gear VR ships from when I used the S7E promo, then I'm putting in for a 256GB card on the S7/S7E promo using my N7.
I'm with you on this..... Hope my VR ships soon!!!! I want another VR for a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress