Best color to get!!

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I had black, but ended up walking out of the store today with blue coral. My first choice was silver, but the BB only had black and blue. Tired of black phones.Hopefully within 14 days they'll have silver.

Can you return it within 14 days on a replacement? I'm assuming its just like any purchase 14 day return policy.

Bigriggy63

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Started with Coral Blue, didn't want to see when that color would be available for exchange...now rocking the black N7...miss my blue, but DAMN...This Black is so timeless....I'm in love :)

Dukins

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Can you return it within 14 days on a replacement? I'm assuming its just like any purchase 14 day return policy.

Yes I can return it. BTW im a big dude over 6' and 250. I dont have a problem with the color. And others better not either lol. I'm 50/50 on silver now. We'll see.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Yes I can return it. BTW im a big dude over 6' and 250. I dont have a problem with the color. And others better not either lol. I'm 50/50 on silver now. We'll see.

Lol same here! I had the silver one pre-recall, first time I have ever changed colors on my notes (except my Note 2 was white) so when it was time to swap I decided to get black, and man, I am glad I did. This black is sleek.

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I haven't bought a N7 yet, but if I do, it will be black. Why?

Well, I intend to buy also the Samsung Bach pack battery case that is only made in black. I don't imagine it will look as well with any other phone color, except for black.

Sapient

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
My strategy for choosing my phone was a little different. Instead of asking or caring what other people liked for their phones, I chose the color I liked the best.

Xenuprime

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
My strategy for choosing my phone was a little different. Instead of asking or caring what other people liked for their phones, I chose the color I liked the best.

I think most people do this, but are on the fence between two or more of them. Now, if someone here points out that the blue coral might not go good with a bright yellow case that you bought for your black phone, that might tip the scales in favor of the black.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11