SD card

fabris40

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
I have a replacement AT&T Note 7 with the latest software update (green icon) with a new 256g Samsung EVO card. I am trying to move some app from internal storage to the SD card and I have found that only 2 from my collection that I was allowed to move! It just does not seem right, any idea?
I go to settings, appplications, scroll to the app I want to move, click on storage and look for the option to move from internal to SD. Is this correct?
Thanks for any help you can provide.

mvsmith

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
This is funny I just put in my 256 GB micro sd card from samsung too and it took me a second to find it. It's kind of buried in samsung's grace ux.

I wasn't able to save any google play music offline to my micro sd card at first. I selected external and it kept saying not enough space. And I just formatted the card. A quick restart fixed it.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
With 64gb of on board storage inside the phone. There really shouldn't be a need to move apps to sd.
But if that's what you want to do. Then, like others have said, format the card

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I honestly dont even remember how the tray felt when I installed my SD card at the ATT store when I got my replacement.

I figure once it's in there then...... there's no reason for me to touch it again until I get a new phone !?!?

jgraves1107

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I can't get anything off my sdcard from phone to pc using the original cable. It keeps saying err the resource your trying to use is already in use by another program. Yes I did the pull down file transfer. It lets me see it though. There must be another setting for it.

fabris40

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Go to settings > search for device maintenance > click on storage > click the 3 dots on the top right > Select SD card > FORMAT
I formatted the card as per your instruction (thanks) but I still can't move any more apps than I did before. I will reboot and see what happens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699