Returned my 2nd Sprint Note 7.

March1

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
I bought my Note 7 at a Sprint store in Manhattan and returned the first one like most for a safe one.

With news of the fire(s) with the safe replacement units spreading and the widely linked to Recode article, which stated that all carriers including Sprint were allowing returns of all N7s, even replacement units, I jumped to get myself out of this mess despite really liking the N7.

Long story short, the sprint store where I bought by two units from said sorry, we are not replacing 2nd replacement units and we know nothing about that. After 1.5 hours of shenanigans, I left frustrated.

I called Sprint for a 3rd time and finally got through to someone at customer support who has tonight sent me an RMA kit and I will be getting my full upgrade eligibility back once my phone is back at their warehouse. I will use my Note 5 for the time being.

My plan right now is to get an iphone 7 plus 256gb. I MAY take a closer look at the pixel.

I am a google guy and not an apple guy whatsoever and have used Samsung Android phones forever but I think the iphone 7 is the 2nd best phone on the market and the change might be nice for the year. My wife has one and it's pretty nice.

Good luck.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Whatever choice you make, good luck with it and enjoy your new device mate! The 7s look pretty good, personally I'm waiting for the S8.... Happy days!

March1

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Whatever choice you make, good luck with it and enjoy your new device mate! The 7s look pretty good, personally I'm waiting for the S8.... Happy days!

Did you return your note 7 and get your upgrade back? If so, are you just going to chill until the S8 comes out? When might that be anyway?

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm going to be returning my "safe" Note 7 to T-Mobile this week, maybe even later today. After reading about all of these stories I don't even want to mess with it anymore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa