10-11-2016 09:36 AM
584 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    Watch people accuse you of being a shill and misleading posters.
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    10-10-2016 01:15 AM
    10-10-2016 01:20 AM
    Watch people accuse you of being a shill and misleading posters.
    Or mention that there were over 100million iPhone 6s sold compared to less than 980,000 note 7 phones in the US, so 7 note 7's in one week would be equivalent to 700 iPhone 6's in a week.

Or that this is not an Apple forum and we don't really care what happens to an iPhone here, and point at forums.imore.com
    10-10-2016 01:22 AM
    Yea, already been reported.

I think it has something to do more than just the battery. As we see with iPhones and others, on occasion these phones do meltdown just like with any lithium battery device always a chance, but there obviously is something wrong with the Note 7 with the rates of failure, and with the new battery still the same issue.
    10-10-2016 01:23 AM

I think it has something to do more than just the battery. As we see with iPhones and others, on occasion these phones do meltdown just like with any lithium battery device always a chance, but there obviously is something wrong with the Note 7 with the rates of failure, and with the new battery still the same issue.
    10-10-2016 01:23 AM
    I find it annoying that Note 7 owners have to find out about products update via 3rd party. Samsung has no issue blowing my email up about "products i might like" but not once have i gotten an email from them explaining the situation or apologizing for the inconvenience.
    10-10-2016 01:25 AM
    I find it annoying that Note 7 owners have to find out about products update via 3rd party. Samsung has no issue blowing my email up about "products i might like" but not once have i gotten an email from them explaining the situation or apologizing for the inconvenience.
    So you never got an email about the original recall? I got 2 from them and a couple texts from verizon.
    10-10-2016 01:29 AM

Didn't know, thanks.
    10-10-2016 01:30 AM
    So you never got an email about the original recall? I got 2 from them and a couple texts from verizon.
    Nope nothing from samsung about the phone/recall.

10-10-2016 01:40 AM
    Nope nothing from samsung about the phone/recall.

10-10-2016 01:45 AM
    Used to joke and tell friends that siri is skynet. But what if it's actually google? what if this is not a samsung issue but google trying to take over the world. samsung is the biggest android retailer makes sense to use them. ROLF! JK! IF you like Terminator you'd appreciate the humor.

Really do love this note 7 would suck to have to give it up. Especially when samsung hasn't released any new tables with s-pen features. ooooooooooooo! imagine the note 7 specs and features (NONE EXPLOSIVE FEATURES) on an 8in tablet! shivers! SAMSUNG YOU HEAR THAT! hint hint! lol
    Jewels81 likes this.
    10-10-2016 01:45 AM
    You guys have somewhat valid concerns, but I haven't seen any person put in danger in any of the actual cases. The phone gets hot, internals melt, and that's pretty much all that happens. Am I missing something?
    10-10-2016 01:55 AM
    AFAIK it can make a clip from anything that's on your screen. Then you can just convert it to GIF if you want. Pretty straightforward...
    I searched this and got a news app... Do u have a link?
    10-10-2016 02:02 AM
    You guys have somewhat valid concerns, but I haven't seen any person put in danger in any of the actual cases. The phone gets hot, internals melt, and that's pretty much all that happens. Am I missing something?
    So...you WANT to see people injured in order to believe that people's concerns are more than "somewhat" valid?

What's wrong with you?
    7AndTRT and Breuklen like this.
    10-10-2016 02:04 AM
    Samsung seems to feel there is a pro lem, they have stopped production of the Note 7. http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/09/tech...d=hp-stack-dom
    Every article the past day or two keeps repeating the same nameless source, "Production of the phone has been temporarily suspended, ***a person familiar with the matter *** told CNN on Monday".

Also, have any of the owners sent their phone to Samsung so they could try to actually figure out what the problem is??
    10-10-2016 03:09 AM
    Bloody heck.

I take a couple weeks off visiting here because my Note 7 has been stellar and I come back to bonfires and pitchforks. I'm not gonna tell y'all to calm down because, I guess, the concern is truly warranted.

My Note 7 has been working beautifully and if at any point, I have to return this, I honestly will be so hurt because as it stands there's no other phone out there in the wild that I care about. None. Blackberry have lost me because they won't be doing their own phones anymore and the DTEK series are not as interesting to me as I thought they would be. Don't care about Apple. And the other possible android phones haven't quite won me over yet.

Which means, I'm just gonna be here with the N7 praying it's all a lie or something. lol.
    10-10-2016 03:57 AM
    On a second, slightly humorous note... Why is every phone catching fire? can't one, i don't know, freeze over or channel its inner Jason Voorhees or something?
    10-10-2016 03:59 AM
    seems like some problems with forums post seem to be doubling up.
    jordans0nly likes this.
    10-10-2016 03:59 AM
    Bloody heck.

I take a couple weeks off visiting here because my Note 7 has been stellar and I come back to bonfires and pitchforks. I'm not gonna tell y'all to calm down because, I guess, the concern is truly warranted.

My Note 7 has been working beautifully and if at any point, I have to return this, I honestly will be so hurt because as it stands there's no other phone out there in the wild that I care about. None. Blackberry have lost me because they won't be doing their own phones anymore and the DTEK series are not as interesting to me as I thought they would be. Don't care about Apple. And the other possible android phones haven't quite won me over yet.

Which means, I'm just gonna be here with the N7 praying it's all a lie or something. lol.
    I been an android guy for sometime and I love this phone, it sad what this guy wrote about this product but nothing stands out
    10-10-2016 04:05 AM
    At work someone wanted me to charge my phone away from them... Really dude? I don't know if he was trying to make some show with the boss or something but I was telling him dude it was like 2 or 3 out of a million phones exploding. Okay vent over.
    Delirious D and Shadowyugi like this.
    10-10-2016 04:08 AM
    Ridiculous.
    Delirious D likes this.
    10-10-2016 04:28 AM
    It's a shame for sure, I am a full time student, employee and single dad. I was in class last week and both classmates on either side of me made a comment about not wanting the phone sitting next to them, one was joking the other was not. I also will be traveling over the holidays and just don't have time for this crap.
    Let me be clear I love samsung and this phone is my favorite that I have ever owned. But again don't have the time or brain cells to worry about it. Getting a I bore today till this is figured out
    Delirious D likes this.
    10-10-2016 04:44 AM
    It's a shame for sure, I am a full time student, employee and single dad. I was in class last week and both classmates on either side of me made a comment about not wanting the phone sitting next to them, one was joking the other was not. I also will be traveling over the holidays and just don't have time for this crap.
    Let me be clear I love samsung and this phone is my favorite that I have ever owned. But again don't have the time or brain cells to worry about it. Getting a I bore today till this is figured out
    I think it the media scaring people honestly, the guy on the plane. Next they going to ask you wash your clouths with a Samsung washing machine and they going to thing my cloths going to explode
    Delirious D likes this.
    10-10-2016 04:51 AM
    Nothing much we can do seriously
    10-10-2016 04:58 AM
    Again I know he's not technical and probably sources don't use terms either but interesting to hear what they say cause they have their sources too being investors. "Plates?"

https://twitter.com/jimcramer/status/785326895738925056

There are exactly zero wires inside a note 7. Anyone who could have any idea of the problem would never say "it's the wiring".

He just wants people to tune into his show, visit his website and buy his books. Nothing wrong with that, but maybe going about it this way is a little slimy.

(he also claimed the Airline bans are because of Apple controlling the airline industry at one point)
    10-10-2016 05:23 AM
584 ... 1314151617 ...