Google Messages RCS Issues Again Verizon Note 20 Ultra

DSMpowerhousegroup

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Still broken with no signs of coming back online. Still stuck at verifying even after talking to Verizon a couple of weeks ago. Smh. Why can't these things just work together flawlessly without the broken support?

joe1blue

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Still broken with no signs of coming back online. Still stuck at verifying even after talking to Verizon a couple of weeks ago. Smh. Why can't these things just work together flawlessly without the broken support?
Are you using a VPN? That might cause issues possibly.
Also try downloading Google play services in the app store that might also workout.

Mr Bojangles1

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
Ever since I've moved to the beta version of Google messages I haven't had a problem since. I think there was another thing to do besides just using beta, but im just on break at work so I can't look for it lol. Google fix rcs using messages beta or something like that. You can also try clearing the data of the carrier services system app, but put your phone in airplane mode first.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I don't even worry about RCS anymore... it either works or it doesn't. My messages go through fine either way. I've never needed the ability to send larger files, don't care about typing indicators or read receipts, and have no need for end to end encryption with the messages I send. Besides only 2 of my contacts have it turned on... and one is my wife who wouldn't have it on if I hadn't set it up for her lol.

I think RCS is like 5G right now, more hype than help ;) Maybe... eventually... they'll both become useful for the masses :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow