What Replacement Phone Have You Decided On?

Fetid

Banned
Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I brought the misses a S7 edge so I could get my Note 4 back. But after just one day she decided she preferred her Note 4. :/ So I guess I will be using that when I can convince myself to give up my Note 7.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Welp... I just turned in my Note 7 and bought an iPhone 7+. The speed is night and day. The screen though is a little underwhelming. But it's not noticeable unless you put both phones side by side. I do miss some apps on Android. I've been invested in it for three years.
Back to iOS it is!!! So far so good!

It takes a few days to get used too , there are some good things you'll figure out too along the way , at first the screen seems underwhelming but it's really very true in colors .
Now I only charge my phone once Dailey at night no concern about going out and running low on battery.
Worst case scenario you have a phone that holds retail value.
I'm glad I didn't go iOS before 10.2 , Utube has some good hidden tips and tricks for the 7+.
Ironic our phone still has the number 7

pdangcil

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
It takes a few days to get used too , there are some good things you'll figure out too along the way , at first the screen seems underwhelming but it's really very true in colors .
Now I only charge my phone once Dailey at night no concern about going out and running low on battery.
Worst case scenario you have a phone that holds retail value.
I'm glad I didn't go iOS before 10.2 , Utube has some good hidden tips and tricks for the 7+.
Ironic our phone still has the number 7

Yup!!! I'm loving this phone. The airdrop functionality alone is well worth it. I was able to share a ton of pics to my friends in a breeze.
iMessage is the best messaging app around. None can compare.
And the battery in this thing is Ahhhmazing!!!! I only charge it at night. It literally lasts me all day. Previously, on the Note 7 I would be charging mid afternoon because of Spotify. Not on this phone! The battery is smaller but surprisingly it last longer.
Yup. This iPhone is lit!!!

guthrien

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Yea battery is way better. It's definitely taking getting used to but it's been fun. I've been taking shots with my Note, Nexus and iPhone, it's funny the pictures are really comparable but highlight different things. Nexus camera is way underrated. The telephoto zoom and portrait mode on iPhone are great. Really good slo mo too.

It's a good time to be a phone enthusiast. Unless you want to take your Note on a plane. I tell you we witnessed a total crowd/media driven event. I feel safe with it.

boudicca00

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I've a Note 4, so I went back to that. I use the stylus too much to go back to a phone without one, and bought too many Android apps to go back to IOS.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Welp... I just turned in my Note 7 and bought an iPhone 7+. The speed is night and day. The screen though is a little underwhelming. But it's not noticeable unless you put both phones side by side. I do miss some apps on Android. I've been invested in it for three years.
Back to iOS it is!!! So far so good!
When did you last have an iphone.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I've a Note 4, so I went back to that. I use the stylus too much to go back to a phone without one, and bought too many Android apps to go back to IOS.
I was looking for a Note 5 through tmobile but the stores are sold out and their site doesn't even show it as an option now.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I was looking for a Note 5 through tmobile but the stores are sold out and their site doesn't even show it as an option now.

I found one through best buy for at&t..got a $250 gift card with it. should get it today. Ive been using my iphone 7+ in the mean time.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I'd imagine you could destroy the Note 5 price shopping apart from your carrier. Never buy older phones from them.
Only thing is I don't want to tie up a couple hundred bucks in it right now yes I would definitely save overall but The Upfront money is my concern at the moment

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I found one through best buy for at&t..got a $250 gift card with it. should get it today. Ive been using my iphone 7+ in the mean time.
I really wish T-Mobile would work with Best Buy I don't know why they don't work together with them I would have gone through them without a doubt

guthrien

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Only thing is I don't want to tie up a couple hundred bucks in it right now yes I would definitely save overall but The Upfront money is my concern at the moment

I get it. They just really get over on you for older phones. If you need to move on it, I wish you luck.

mitch_Spartan

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
Just done a deal for a 64gb nexus 6 p. Brand new boxed for £260. Should get it Thursday. Bye bye to these two crappy z3 compacts. Worst phones I've ever had

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19