Still using N7 and today having issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halloweenoreo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
So like a lot of you I'm still rocking my N7 while waiting for temp phone I bought to be delivered.

This morning have all sorts of issues with Wi-Fi and even mobile dats at times. Have turned off n on reset Wi-Fi passwords but not connecting... all other devices in the house are connecting just fine.

Did Sammy roll something out overnight to start gimping them down to get us off them faster?

maclancer

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
I am not using one but knowing that pretty much this device is dead in sale and support... I will not be surprised if Sammy sent some kind of firmware to kill it.

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I know some of you guys are waiting for the V20, and I get that. However, if you are having problems with your N7, I would advise you to power down and not use it. Better safe than sorry!

jgraves1107

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
No they didn't. What carrier do you have? I'm on Verizon and my N7 is fine.
And before you start bashing about turning it in. I live and breath tech. Its my job. I don't fly and my device isn't around anyone for them to get hurt.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Everyone keeps saying turn the phone in and yeah I will do that as soon as they send a box to return it! Can't return something that the store refuses to take...

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
[WARN]Lets keep the discussion civil please. If there is a problem with a post then please report it so the Mod team can take a look, attempting to resolve it yourself is not advisable.
Thanks.[/WARN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalekan45