Do you think the Note 8 will come with Android O?

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Since Nougat 7.0 was release in August 2016 and the with the Note 8 possibly being​ released in the 4th quarter of 2017, what do you think the chances are Android O will be onboard with the release of the Note 8?

Last edited:

jhousden9

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Did the Note 7 have Nougat when it released? If so, then I'd say it probably would release with Android O (Hopefully Oreo).

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
The Note 7 was released a couple of days before Nougat was released. Samsung never Incorporated it into the Note 7.

So I am hoping, since they are releasing the Note 8 a little later, they will have the time needed to have O as the OS. I think it would be a really good start for the Note 8 line.

meattray

Trusted Member
Feb 15, 2017
Visit site
The Note 7 was released a couple of days before Nougat was released. Samsung never Incorporated it into the Note 7.

So I am hoping, since they are releasing the Note 8 a little later, they will have the time needed to have O as the OS. I think it would be a really good start for the Note 8 line.

It would be a good idea. Like you said with it being a little later hopefully they do Incorporate it.

anon(10206632)

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
No it will not. Simply not enough time, even if note 8 is released in November. Don't get your hopes up, Note never had the latest OS and it won't this year.

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Are you taking to yourself? 😂
Oh SH*T, I didn't even realize I was the OP, I guess I am. I was bored, sorry... 😉 I will try to refrain from doing that again🤞

🤞If you can see that emoji, have you ever noticed it has 6 fingers? Who ever created that must have been high🙃