Forward SMS to Different Phone

Mickeylittle

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I started a new job and now I have 2 phones. I use a Verizon iPhone 6 for work and my AT&T Note 8 after hours and weekends. It is a breeze getting my work emails on my Note 8 and no problem calling *72 when I’m done working each day to forward my work number to my Note 8. Then each work day I just call *720 on the iPhone to stop the call forwarding. Piece of cake no issue.

My problem is with the text messages. Is there a way to forward my text messages from the iPhone 6 to the Note 8? If so is there a way for it to be done in conjunction with the call forwarding function so that I’m not doing 2 things each evening and again each morning?

Thanks in advance!

comptechltd

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
There is an app called sideline that allows you to have two different phone numbers for voice and text. Not sure if it will work for you but worth checking out.

burrzoo

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I started a new job and now I have 2 phones. I use a Verizon iPhone 6 for work and my AT&T Note 8 after hours and weekends. It is a breeze getting my work emails on my Note 8 and no problem calling *72 when I’m done working each day to forward my work number to my Note 8. Then each work day I just call *720 on the iPhone to stop the call forwarding. Piece of cake no issue.

My problem is with the text messages. Is there a way to forward my text messages from the iPhone 6 to the Note 8? If so is there a way for it to be done in conjunction with the call forwarding function so that I’m not doing 2 things each evening and again each morning?

Thanks in advance!
If You're still getting messages in the iPhone maybe they are WiFi "iMessages" from your contacts with iPhones. I would think once you forwarded your number that the texts will follow if you turn off imessage/FaceTime.
Good Luck!
182f888eafe82c9727c8c3df67cfe8b0.jpg

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site

Thanks in advance!
I would say no , because just to change from a iPhone to SMS you half to delete the iPhone from your account or you won't receive your our texts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy