Few things I don't like..

Dgrigas

Oct 12, 2017
Visit site
Hi, have note 8 which I love to the bits.. but there a few things that I hate about it, only minor but still..
Emoji, they are horible to me, is there anyway to have iphone like emojis???
Next, if you see in the pic, after every call this screen pops out, is there anyway to disable that?
Next, keyboard, iphone were much better in terms, more clever in sugesting words and if a word was written wrong on iphone, red line bellow used to stay until I send it, is there anyway to instal that kind? As I type quick and send, if I see no red lines bellow, sometimes I send with mistakes which I havent seen at first.
Thanks for the help

Attachments

• 9165.jpg
    9165.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 32

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I get a call end screen, which goes away on its own.
Emojis, can't help you there, not important to me.

Keyboard, Samsung keyboard is awful at correction, I only use it because it works with the Samsung themes. Gboard is better at correction.

Cherries01

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
The emoji on android aren't that nice as iOS, but I'm adjusting to it. Textera app have iPhone like emoji that you can download. Sucks I stop using Textera because It doesn't work well with Gear s3.

I agree the keyboard on iOS is alot better and finished than android. I'm currently using GBoard, which is very comfortable to use, but the auto-correct is not as great as iOS.

I'm still adjusting to android, but no regrets on leaving the iPhone 7 plus for Note 8.

Dgrigas

Oct 12, 2017
Visit site
I always use two phones ios and Android as there is Stuff I like on iphone and there is Stuff I like on note 8, obviously note 8 is best phone I had so far, but these few lil things on iphone makes me have it as well.
Like enlight app on iphone, best photo editor, Android doesn't have it.
Also, on iphone Facebook app, profile video plays even when you commenting, on Android you have to press on profile pic to see it playing and on fb app on Android I can't find videos folder, on iphone I can.
It's like some apps on iphone so much more defined.

Cherries01

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I always use two phones ios and Android as there is Stuff I like on iphone and there is Stuff I like on note 8, obviously note 8 is best phone I had so far, but these few lil things on iphone makes me have it as well.
Like enlight app on iphone, best photo editor, Android doesn't have it.
Also, on iphone Facebook app, profile video plays even when you commenting, on Android you have to press on profile pic to see it playing and on fb app on Android I can't find videos folder, on iphone I can.
It's like some apps on iphone so much more defined.

Yes, most apps on the iPhone are more polished than Android. But some apps on Android are nicer and has more feature than iPhone...

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Must be a verizon thing.. My phone doesn't do that. I'm on tmobile. Check your phone settings

I'm on Verizon and mine don't do that. I do get a different screen after a call when I have bixby call someone but i don't get what the op gets when ending a call.

Stealthieone

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
I'd do a factory reset.. I don't remember if that makes you do the system update again.. But if it does.. Then do that. Also SwiftKey is awesome. Use that for a keyboard. Also were there any apps that you downloaded thats for calling.. Thats the only thing i can think of

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
It almost looks like "Add to Phonebook" screen, with the picture with the "?", etc., in other words, "do you want to add this number to your caller list?" maybe???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez