Which Samsung Galaxy Note8 is the best for use in Canada the SnapDragon 835 or Exynos 8895?

AndroidLoverXO

Oct 23, 2017
Visit site
So the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Dual Sim & 256GB Internal Storage Maple Gold/Blue Colour is not available in Canada at the moment, so I have to order it through my parents who will bring it for me from abroad.

There are two Dual Sim and 256GB variants of the Galaxy Note8 that are available to me, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 (which is from Hong Kong Region) and the Samsung Exynos 8895 version (from UAE/Gulf Region).

I am more interested in the Samsung Exynos 8895 version from UAE/Gulf Region because Battery Life is one of my main priorities and I am more into Multi-Tasking than Gaming. Though I do game during my leisure time like Clash of Clans, Miniclip games, etc.

So will I be able to use the Exynos 8895 Variant from UAE/Gulf Region seamlessly in Canada? LIKE I really want the "SAMSUNG PAY" TO WORK IN CANADA, GALAXY APPS STORE, AND ALL OTHER FEATURES with ease.
Or "Samsung Pay" only works if I buy a Galaxy Note8 from Canada???!

Or IS IT MORE WISE TO GET THE SNAPDRAGON 835 Hong Kong version to use in Canada, because most android devices here have SD chipsets?

And which is the Best in terms of Battery Life, Camera, Multi Tasking, some Gaming, SD 835 or Exynos 8895 for the Galaxy Note8 for use in Canada??

And I intend to use the phone for the next 3 to 4 years, as Im spending about $1000 on this phone.

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Note which chipset the Note8 uses in Canada. Check Samsung Canada’s website and carriers like Telus, Rogers or Bell.

If it says “2.3 GHz”, it’s an 8895. A higher clockspeed would indicate a Snapdragon 835

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress