Any of you also use a tablet

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Any Note 8 owners also use a tablet? If so, which one? I was thinking about getting a tablet to complement my Note 8. There are a few locally very reasonably priced.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: Any of you also usr a tablet

I use an iPad Mini 4 and am buying a used iPad Pro today.

Nice contrast, the iPads and the Note 😊. I might pick up a Samsung tablet, not too pricey esp after the Christmas shopping for the kids ha ha

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site

I have a Note 8 running paranoid Android. rarely gets used as anything but a reader as the size makes books better. only thing that annoys me about it is that I can't use the pens interchangeably.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site

Two Tab S2s 8 inch. Had them for a while now. Love the size and smooth like butter

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site

iPad Air 2 and iPad Air 2s and iPad Pro in the household and have had iPads since the original and still useful as hand-me-downs. Solid devices and I think for tablets, Apple continually to keep providing iOS updates for at least the next 3 years helps from them getting outdated and useful.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

iPad Air 2 and iPad Air 2s and iPad Pro in the household and have had iPads since the original and still useful as hand-me-downs. Solid devices and I think for tablets, Apple continually to keep providing iOS updates for at least the next 3 years helps from them getting outdated and useful.
Very interesting, the Apple tablets and Samsung flagship

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site

I have a Galaxy tab A 10.1 with SPen.... Because I can't live without a SPen apparently.

I got it a couple months before the Note 8, I had been using a Nexus 7 for a while ("stock" Android is overrated, PS) and I wanted a larger screen tablet. I hadn't been in the market for one for a while and was surprised that they even had one with a SPen and at a reasonable price

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site

iPad pro. Was looking for a new tablet to replace an ageing Asus Treansformer Prime. Did not like any to the Android tablets this time, and everyone else in my family is on IOS. So gave in and got the iPad.
Taken some time to get use to IOS but it is ok and I have to say, reluctantly that it is better than the Android tablets I was looking at.
an extra is I can now video chat with my daughter.

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site

I use my Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2 Pro daily, still. I got it in spring 2015, I think. Love having it for web surfing and with its screen size, I rarely ever turn on my PC any more.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site

I have a tab s3. It's better than my note 8 when looking at houses or logging into work.