Samsung calendar

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Hey, I've used this calendar since last year and no probs. I have daily repeating reminders. Each day sometime after reminder has sounded, I delete it. It's always given me the choices of - delete all in series, delete all future events or delete only this event. Sammy in their wisdom have seen fit to change something - now I'm NOT given the choice to delete ONLY this event. I'm ONLY given the option to delete all in series. No, I haven't changed anything! Any ideas?

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Hey, I've used this calendar since last year and no probs. I have daily repeating reminders. Each day sometime after reminder has sounded, I delete it. It's always given me the choices of - delete all in series, delete all future events or delete only this event. Sammy in their wisdom have seen fit to change something - now I'm NOT given the choice to delete ONLY this event. I'm ONLY given the option to delete all in series. No, I haven't changed anything! Any ideas?

Sorry I'm no help really. But when I saw your topic I had to go see if I still had all the options and I do. Hope someone can help you. Probably stupid question cause you probably already checked but is there any updates for your calendar? Here is a screenshot of mine

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180606-224552_Calendar.jpg
    Screenshot_20180606-224552_Calendar.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 53

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Thanks anyway guys. I ended up enabling everything I'd disabled in package disabler pro app then uninstalled/re-installed and then updated all the apps now on phone. I've disabled all bloatware again and calendar is back to its old self. Cheers.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Thanks anyway guys. I ended up enabling everything I'd disabled in package disabler pro app then uninstalled/re-installed and then updated all the apps now on phone. I've disabled all bloatware again and calendar is back to its old self. Cheers.

Sorry you had to do that but glad it is working again for ya😀

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty