Blue and Purple only in US?

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I guess I'm the only one psyched about the pretty purple one xD I've been waiting for a phone in pink (or even rose gold). Purple will do just fine <3

The Note 8 Orchard Gray was more of a purple/pink. The clerk at Tmobile called it pink (maybe because I'm a girl he thought I might like a pink phone). But it looked more purple to me. I choose the black. I'd choose the blue if I decide to get one one day. Right now tmobile's upfront down payment is just too hard to think about getting one since I still owe on the Note 8.

Dr Claw

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
For those who are bummed at the color selection: Wait 30-90 days. Around November there will magically be new colors available at Best Buy for carriers/Samsung for unlocked for the Note 9, just like the S9 and Note 8.

Surprised they didn't launch with black either in the USA. Samsung really needs to stop with this; just when I thought they were getting better (offering black, blue, and orchid at launch) with the S9, they pull their usual shenanigans.

I had to wait until November to get a proper blue Note 8, this time around, since the blue is the "signature" color of the Note 9 due to that yellow S Pen, it's being offered everywhere.

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Was telling my wife about this. I told her I guarantee that they probably going to wait until around Christmas time or even Black Friday before they release either the black or the copper metallic one. They are going to do this so they can push sales again on or around Back Friday. I'm bummed about this. Not sure if I really want to wait that long.
Retweet

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone decided on a color yet? I may have to choose blue. Can't see myself with a purple phone. Is the blue same blue as the Note 8 blue?

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
For those who are bummed at the color selection: Wait 30-90 days. Around November there will magically be new colors available at Best Buy for carriers/Samsung for unlocked for the Note 9, just like the S9 and Note 8.

Surprised they didn't launch with black either in the USA. Samsung really needs to stop with this; just when I thought they were getting better (offering black, blue, and orchid at launch) with the S9, they pull their usual shenanigans.

I had to wait until November to get a proper blue Note 8, this time around, since the blue is the "signature" color of the Note 9 due to that yellow S Pen, it's being offered everywhere.

November 17th 2017 lol. I remember that date. I was happy as hell when I was able to finally buy the blue note8 finally lol. Now I'll have 2 blue notes 8 and 9 lol. I guess in long run the wait for me was kind of worth it since I was only charged for around $580 for it. That was after best buy $350 off. And I didn't want to add a line so I sent in the iPhone 7 plus 256gb version to Verizon and they credited my account for what I owed on it which was a little over $400 at the time. I was surprised no black. I figured they would give us all colors except copper and bring that later. It is what it is lol. Anyways sorry for the rambling. Haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back. Hope all is well.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone decided on a color yet? I may have to choose blue. Can't see myself with a purple phone. Is the blue same blue as the Note 8 blue?
Blue. Like my husband says you don't have to ask me what color cause he know that if blue is involved that is the color I'm getting. Mrs blue everything damn near lol. **** my flipping car is probably same color as my note8 maybe even the note9. The note8 and note9 looked similar in color on tv. I would have to see it on person or wait for someone else that has seen it to compare the color.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Was telling my wife about this. I told her I guarantee that they probably going to wait until around Christmas time or even Black Friday before they release either the black or the copper metallic one. They are going to do this so they can push sales again on or around Back Friday. I'm bummed about this. Not sure if I really want to wait that long.

Exactly cause deep sea blue note8 came to best buy on November 17th 2017 so i say both or one of the colors of black or copper will come somewhere where round there.

Mike1117

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
I have the silver S8 Plus. I had a clear case on it the first 6 months or so but then went to a black case and frankly you would never know what color the phone is.

I didn't even realize black wasn't an option and was thinking I would get the blue this time. I guess I am getting the blue!

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Blue. Like my husband says you don't have to ask me what color cause he know that if blue is involved that is the color I'm getting. Mrs blue everything damn near lol. **** my flipping car is probably same color as my note8 maybe even the note9. The note8 and note9 looked similar in color on tv. I would have to see it on person or wait for someone else that has seen it to compare the color.

Did you ever regret getting the Deep sea blue? When I got my Galaxy S3 back in the day I choose white over blue and to this day (mind you I still have that phone) regret not getting the blue one. But I did get the coral blue on my second Note 7 and second S7 edge.

mrluky60

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I don't use a case, I am strictly a color guy, I want the copper.i have the note 8,but I want a new phone. So I will not sell my note 8 and try the red iPhone 8+.

mrluky60

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
The two colors they are giving us are boring. They did this to us last year with black and purple. I didn't like either of those but I settled for the black. Not this time, I'll go for Apple. I need two phones.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Did you ever regret getting the Deep sea blue? When I got my Galaxy S3 back in the day I choose white over blue and to this day (mind you I still have that phone) regret not getting the blue one. But I did get the coral blue on my second Note 7 and second S7 edge.

That coral blue was pretty. Had it on both note 7s. I didn't like the rose gold sides tho or whatever it was called. And nope I don't regret getting the deep sea blue one bit. Even tho I liked the blue coral, there something about the darker blue I like better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez