T-Mobile: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

anon(10509503)

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
honestly the only thing I could see them crediting is the shipping cost if u paid, and maybe upgrading it to overnight shipping because of the delay but other than that it's not really their fault. It's Samsung's fault for not supplying enough.

I already got $70 in account credits because of this fiasco. Customer is always right my friend.

Attachments

• 10559.jpg
    10559.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 47

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Makes me laugh that they would cause such inconvenience over a week. I'd be surprised if the sales numbers for the note 9 from T-Mobile weren't a little disappointing. Phone sales are already down for other models, plus adding the down payment. Can't imagine this is going to go well.
I pointed out that no payment was due and no bill cycle was ending in the next week and they still wouldn't hook me up.

dilum82

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
ok, now at sasmung.com they offer a charging pad and a sview case when you order the note 9 as the free gits.
Does any one know if the akg headsets have run out yet?

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
ok, now at sasmung.com they offer a charging pad and a sview case when you order the note 9 as the free gits.
Does any one know if the akg headsets have run out yet?

It's the purchase date that matters I think, not the date you redeem.

Still, that's not a bad gift either! About the same value as the AKG headphones if I'm not mistaken.

atlas9171

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
If you pre ordered it before the 24th you have time till 9/13 to get it!

Yes but if you try and order the phone today the gift option will be different.

Edit... And nobody will know if the pre-order gifts have run out until somebody receives something other than one of the pre-order gifts.

Last edited:

stephras

Aug 24, 2018
Visit site
T-Mobile app says phone is shipped, and expected today... UPS tracking says expected today, but yet all activity is still stuck on label created... so should I expect that it's not coming anytime soon?

Also, how do you get the headphones for preordering? I tried the app but it asks me to preorder directly from Samsung, even though in the T-Mobile store they said I'd still get the rewards if I preordered from t-mobile themselves... do I have to wait to have the new phone in hand to get the reward?

OmegaSparks

Aug 17, 2018
Visit site
I already got $70 in account credits because of this fiasco. Customer is always right my friend.

No they aren't...you do realize most places have a bucket with credits, and once you run out, it doesn't renew in 6 months right? At some point, if something serious happens, you will call in upset, and they will offer you nothing.

I know this because I used to work for Verizon some years ago.

anon(10509503)

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
No they aren't...you do realize most places have a bucket with credits, and once you run out, it doesn't renew in 6 months right? At some point, if something serious happens, you will call in upset, and they will offer you nothing.

I know this because I used to work for Verizon some years ago.

I rarely call in, so I will collect when I can.

I actually did another T-Mobile.com chat and got another $20 credit, so now I have -$90 on my account hahahahaha.

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
Yes! When claiming the gifts you need to use your note 9... And... Go to the Samsung app(blue) and hit the inbox and you will see your personal information and make sure the information is correct, and submit!..
Sortly you will receive an email from Samsung! Good luck!

dilum82

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
Yes! When claiming the gifts you need to use your note 9... And... Go to the Samsung app(blue) and hit the inbox and you will see your personal information and make sure the information is correct, and submit!..
Sortly you will receive an email from Samsung! Good luck!

Have they run out of the akg headsets?

paigeey

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Got my Note 9 yesterday afternoon. Haven't played with it much except to restore everything. Great battery life so far. And I went for the headphones.

randall2580

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine came last night and I've been playing with it ever since. I've owned every Galaxy Note since the first. This "feels" like a Note in ways the last few haven't. I'm looking forward to playing with it some more.

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Mine came last night and I've been playing with it ever since. I've owned every Galaxy Note since the first. This "feels" like a Note in ways the last few haven't. I'm looking forward to playing with it some more.

I love love love my note 5 am I going to love the note 9 a lot more? I’m really not a fan of the taller and narrower phones like the S9 the S9 plus. I hope I’m not going to regret ordering the note 9 LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress