Screen protectors

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
So I got the caseology ones for free and didnt like them felt they were too short, my spiegens havent arrived. So my note 9 is staying in the friendly protected confines of the box till i find something else i like

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Does this screen protector have adhesive only on the edges or all over ?

Edges only. You get annoying lines on the right and left sides, but its actually not so bad. Just have to be careful to apply the protector quickly after removing the plastic covering on the back, so that the adhesive strips don't pick up any dust.

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I totally agree which is why I've now purchased the twin pack of the Whitestone Dome protectors. :)

I've just bitten the bullet and bought this too; mainly because I've never used it, but just in case the amFilm doesn't work out (just because it was spot on for my Note 8 doesn't mean it will be for the 9)

Plus Amazon UK have an offer on that if you buy the Dome Glass; you get the Dome case for free!

That'll do me :)

Shawn0813

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I bought the zagg glass for now but am not a fan. When you are typing I can feel the glass move. When outside and you look at the screen you can see dots I guess dot matrix. I'll be ordering Whitestone

dannyar11

May 24, 2016
Visit site
Caseology

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6322622

Saw some random add on facebook that made it 1.20. Works just fine. Full adhesive. I remember back then, you can't do tempered glass on curved screen.

Now with increased touch sensitivity, you dont have to rely on white dome anymore.

This is not full adhesive. Only side. Even with increased touch sensitivity it still lacks the touch input that i expect.Even for the $1 i paid its not worth it. Go whitestone or go home.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Any one use the tempered glass screen protector from Caseology yet? I got mine last week from the slickdeals from Amazon for a cool $1.20. I just was curious before I try to install it.

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Any one use the tempered glass screen protector from Caseology yet? I got mine last week from the slickdeals from Amazon for a cool $1.20. I just was curious before I try to install it.

Mine came in the mail today along with one of the cases I ordered. Waiting on my phone to arrive. Was wondering....if I install this is it going to be a PIA to remove to change to a different one down the line? I installed a glass screen protector on my Note 5 and it is still going strong and never needed to be replaced. It was full adhesion however.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
It fits nice and once you turn on screen sensitivity there's little issue there as well. I got 2 of them for free so it's hard to complain too much. Getting a knock off Whitestone one tomorrow so we'll see how that goes. It's half the price of Whitestone for a 2 pack. Otao is the brand I believe.

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Whoever has the Zagg Glass shield...can you see the tape lines on the edges of the screen protector? On the Note 8, I had a line going from top to bottom on both sides of the screen, these lines were the clear tape. Thanks

TechWhore

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I had a zagg for my note 8 that cracked from being in my pocket. Not impressed. I got the whitestone last night for my 9 and while a bit putzy to install, I'm super happy with the end result.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Whoever has the Zagg Glass shield...can you see the tape lines on the edges of the screen protector? On the Note 8, I had a line going from top to bottom on both sides of the screen, these lines were the clear tape. Thanks

Yes, you can see the clear lines along the sides but they are not the bad. Mine has a pretty bad rainbow/oil slick in the middle of the screen though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo