Note 9 Spen tips

MomoMilky

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Are the Spen tips universal for all Notes? I have some extra Note4 replacement tips I bought but never finished using. I was wondering if they would be compatible with Note 9 tips?

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I've had every Note, since the Note 2. I use my stylus on a regular basis, and never once have I ever switched tips on the stylus before. That doesn't answer your question, but I'm just wondering how it can possibly be an issue?

MomoMilky

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I've had every Note, since the Note 2. I use my stylus on a regular basis, and never once have I ever switched tips on the stylus before. That doesn't answer your question, but I'm just wondering how it can possibly be an issue?

I play Tsum Tsum game A LOT on my phone, and the tip gets dirty and rubbed off, and doesn't feel as effective. I've switched tips maybe twice. The set I bought has like 5 tips, so I have extras.

Which is why I wanted to know if they were universal ;]

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I play Tsum Tsum game A LOT on my phone, and the tip gets dirty and rubbed off, and doesn't feel as effective. I've switched tips maybe twice. The set I bought has like 5 tips, so I have extras.

Which is why I wanted to know if they were universal ;]

Note 5 and below S Pen tips will not fit on newer Note. The tip is too big. I've tried. Also, I play Tsum tsum too both JP and Intnl.

MomoMilky

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Note 5 and below S Pen tips will not fit on newer Note. The tip is too big. I've tried. Also, I play Tsum tsum too both JP and Intnl.

Thank you for confirming! At least i got them cheap off ebay :) Won't feel too bad that they're wasted now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuzuboiii