Included AKG wireless headphones (N60)

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Anyone get a chance to try these out yet ? I just now got a chance to test them out - they are actually pretty darned good. I was thinking about selling them to recoup some costs but I'm undecided now lol..

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Anyone get a chance to try these out yet ? I just now got a chance to test them out - they are actually pretty darned good. I was thinking about selling them to recoup some costs but I'm undecided now lol..

I've checked out some YouTube reviews and I must say I'm pretty annoyed we didn't get them, they look awesome!

Broken Vet

Sep 10, 2017
Visit site
I'm pleasantly surprised with them. I use Bose QC35 for travel, but I'm a sweaty individual, and the over the ear sets get pretty uncomfortable after a few hours(I hate earbuds, so they aren't an option). Even if the ANC isn't as good as the Bose, it's still not too bad, so the better comfort may be worth the losing a bit of ANC. Heading to Malaysia next week, so will plan to use the AKG with the Bose as a backup. Now, I just need to find a good travel pillow that doesn't make me sweat. At 6'4", the long-hauls are starting to make me feel crippled.

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I have a headset from a previous promotion and I was very impressed!
I gave that headset to a close friend who needed a pair!...
I ordered the headset for this promotion (Keeping this pair)!
I have watched several reviews on this headset and the noise cancelation feature was very impressive! Was rated right with the high end Boise canceling headset!... Wow!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I have a headset from a previous promotion and I was very impressed!
I gave that headset to a close friend who needed a pair!...
I ordered the headset for this promotion (Keeping this pair)!
I have watched several reviews on this headset and the noise cancelation feature was very impressive! Was rated right with the high end Boise canceling headset!... Wow!
I have to ask a dumb question. I'm assuming you can take and end calls on these new AKG's?

Broken Vet

Sep 10, 2017
Visit site
Got mine today..good sound n look good also...was gonna sell but once I heard them...gotta keep em!

Took those bad boys on my trip to Malaysia. Sounds is good, ANC isn't nearly as good as I'd hoped for, and, surprisingly the battery only lasted 5 birds into a 16 how flight, but all was not lost, for I had another tool to battle the crying babies. Pulled the trusty Bose QC35's, anc was excellent and the 11 remaing hours of the flight used only 25% of the Bose battery. They're not bad headphones for domestic flights.