My N9 is glitchy today..

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
When I had my string of weird glitchy stuff happen, I ended up factory resetting and only bring back apps as I selected them, did not do any restore of previous apps backed up. It's been fine since. Could be a rogue app. Which is my guess with what was wrong with mine a couple weeks ago
Maybe an app?

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Some of you people are scaring me with these glitchy issues and battery drain threads as we finally ordered ours yesterday. Hopefully, these are isolated issues and not the norm.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Some of you people are scaring me with these glitchy issues and battery drain threads as we finally ordered ours yesterday. Hopefully, these are isolated issues and not the norm.

Issue free with mine. Congrats on the new phone, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Yesterday I couldnt get on internet even though was connected to router and my other iOS devices could.

Did a factory reset, still no luck. All it took was rebooting modem and Netgear router. Odd that only Android (had same issue on Essential phone) but not iPhone X or iPad).

Didnt happen immediately after the security update but I wonder if its implicated.

One reason I like having other devices and platforms, great for diagnosing problem.

No change was made to Netgear.

If I thought more clearly I'd have
Turned off wifi calling and turned off Adguard VPN. And of course turn off modem & router.

Running perfect now, maybe better even.

Jimmy Le1

May 22, 2015
Visit site

Coming from LG,Iphone and sony..
I' d say Galaxy are the most complex phone ever, so many options so many settings .. !
Really NOT for everyone to handle it ..
Don't worry .. you will learn to manage it the way you like ..
For me N9 is kinda too "long" big to carry around..
Love S9+ ..

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
You do realize the S9 plus and the note 9 are basically the same size?
I' d say Galaxy are the most complex phone ever, so many options so many settings .. !
Love S9+ ..

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Love S9+ ..
Yes the s9 plus is a little shorter, enough to take notice of. It was easier to maneuver that way. I just love the Note 9 though. Big cow of a phone.

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes the s9 plus is a little shorter, enough to take notice of. It was easier to maneuver that way. I just love the Note 9 though. Big cow of a phone.

OK my husband has the S9 plus and his phone really isn’t any different than mine size wise. My note 9 is a smidge wider that’s about it

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Love S9+ ..
I have a Note8 at the moment. So, I'm fine on that account. Just don't want a phone with issues as my Note8 has zero issues.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
OK my husband has the S9 plus and his phone really isn’t any different than mine size wise. My note 9 is a smidge wider that’s about it
With the ever so slight size difference in dimensions, I could never get an S9+ just for the curves alone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty