Super Sad

OSCSA79

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
so this happened to me today I drop the phone less than 8 inches in an escalator and it completed destroyed the screen the pictures don't really do justice... is gonna be $200 to fixed :'(
GOPR0607.jpgGOPR0605.jpg

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
so this happened to me today I drop the phone less than 8 inches in an escalator and it completed destroyed the screen the pictures don't really do justice... is gonna be $200 to fixed :'(
View attachment 291118View attachment 291119

😭😢😵😱 now I'm going to go baby my note9 and thank my lucky stars I've never had this happen to any of my note phones. Lol. Sorry I know that hurts the heart and the wallet.

mozman

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to hear and see that. It's painful to look at it. Did u have any screen protector on? I wonder if a glass screen protector would have protected your screen.

OSCSA79

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
so no screen protector just speck case... not sure if a screen protector could have saved it, what the best case for a curve screen ????

OSCSA79

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to hear and see that. It's painful to look at it. Did u have any screen protector on? I wonder if a glass screen protector would have protected your screen.

so no screen protector just speck case... not sure if a screen protector could have saved it, what the best case for a curve screen ????

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Oh man. That's just tough. Mine flew out of a handlebar mount on my road bike a few weeks ago and tumbled onto a rough road. That goodness it came out of it unscathed except for a couple gouges by the S Pen that corner area. No glass or body actual damage. How long will it take them for that screen replacement
View attachment 291118View attachment 291119

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Judging by the picture it's a strong chance a glass protector would of saved it but who knows...I had my whitestone dome glass protector same day I got my note ...

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Judging by the picture it's a strong chance a glass protector would of saved it but who knows...I had my whitestone dome glass protector same day I got my note ...

I dropped my N9 face side down on the concrete garage floor from about 3 feet up. Zagg glass screen protector cracked and shattered but the phone face was unscathed. I would never carry around a $1000 piece of glass without protection.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

You look at that second picture - it looks like the damage more to the left never would have been stopped by tempered glass screen protector. It looks like it may have landed right on one of the teeth of the escalator treads... ixnay! That display was doomed as soon as it hit, I think, protector or not!

busa2006

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Looking at my whitestone it covers that area
You look at that second picture - it looks like the damage more to the left never would have been stopped by tempered glass screen protector. It looks like it may have landed right on one of the teeth of the escalator treads... ixnay! That display was doomed as soon as it hit, I think, protector or not!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty