Starting to like Samsung

wilsodw

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
OK.... well coming from years of Moto it has taken a bit. What a beast the note 9 is. Moto vs Samsung took some getting use to for me but its starting to pay off. And YES after learning Bixby a little better, its starting to work for me. A lot more powerful for controlling apps than I imagined. For me current updates are no longer an issue now that I dont root my phones (no need to) anymore. Not saying yet however this may have been a great investment after all. My other Moto phones work great however the Samsung hype is starting to rub off on me. Yes I will say it again............Life is good.....and maybe getting even better!

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Welcome:) yeah I used to use Motorola phones alot til I tried Samsung Galaxy note 3 a little after it came out and been with Samsung and the note line every since.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I remember when I first dropped iPhones after years of using them and moved to the s7 edge.

Then upgraded to the s8.

Now the Note 9 which is my first Note series phone and just wow. :)

Now no more using my phone how Apple aggressively dictates. No more needing to jail break.

Loving it.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
The S7 edge is when I really started to love Samsung. Then they do something stupid like place the FPS beside the camera. LOL

The S9+ should have been amazing but seems like they played it safe with the battery. It was really bad, that I sold it after a month.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I started with Moto Android. The OG Droid then another Droid. Saw my dad's S3 and my coworkers S4, both on tmobile. They looked and worked great. So when Verizon got rid of unlimited, I got the S5, on tmobile, the day it came out, then the Note series. Never looked back.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I have a love/hate relationship with Samsung, but I must admit I'm warming up to them. Just about all of my previous frustrations with their devices have been addressed and it allows me to enjoy using the Note 9 much more than any of their other phones I've owned.

I'll never stay true to any single brand or OS simply because I like change, but it's refreshing to be truly impressed by what they've done lately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarthHONK