10-16-2018 10:55 PM
37 12
tools
    Hello, folks,

Just another "let's have a fun discussion" thread.

So, if you had to pick just one... and for the purpose of this thread you do, LOL... thing that is your favorite thing about the Note 9, what would it be and what is your favorite way to use it?

For example, for me it's the S-Pen, and despite the fact that I use it for a TON of things because I simply love it and what it can do... my favorite, do not pass Go, do not collect $200, use for it is...

COLORING !!

Yes, this 51 year old, quasi-adult, male enjoys coloring on his phone, LOL.

I find it relaxing and it totally takes my mind off of things, and I just get lost in coloring. I'm no artist mind you... I don't draw anything but stick figures... I just color what others draw. And don't get me started on the talent some of these folks have, and using an S-Pen no less !!

So, there you have it... my favorite thing about my Note 9, (and I love a LOT about it don't get me wrong), is the S-Pen, and my favorite use of the S-Pen is to color.

They say admitting it is the first step to recovery

Now... how about you?
    10-11-2018 07:17 AM
    Headphone Jack. My cheap car doesn't have bluetooth. An inexpensive aux cable works just fine.
    pizza_pablo, cwbcpa and CapScarlet like this.
    10-11-2018 08:01 AM
    Which "Color App" do you guys use/recommend?
    10-11-2018 08:03 AM
    I use a Mandala one. You don't move the pen like a real coloring pencil, just tap.
    Attached Thumbnails Your favorite thing about the Note 9?-2195.jpg ย 
    Zestel likes this.
    10-11-2018 08:12 AM
    I use PenUp which has the added benefit of seeing some of the beautiful artwork done by folks using the S-Pen.

I also like Animal Coloring, Colorfy: Coloring Book for Adults, (no it's not THAT kind of pictures, lol), and Color Me.

I had that Mandala one, but I want to actually color, not tap to fill in.
    10-11-2018 08:20 AM
    It's almost impossible for me to pick just one thing but since I have to I'm picking the screen as it is good enough to watch movies when travelling and I watch a lot of motorcycle racing on it as well
    debdroid1a likes this.
    10-11-2018 08:24 AM
    Would have to be the Spen and all its features.
    Went to a wedding recently. The good thing it wasn't me. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But using the Spen to take various shots of friends was awesome. I used my mini tripod and went to work. Group shots, taking pictures of people dancing was just the funniest thing. Even of myself. Had to recharge pen a few times but well worth it. A lot of people kept asking me please send me a copy of your pictures. I seen two other people with the Note 9 and they weren't as open with their phone as I was. It's cool though, to each his own.
    I asked them did the know how to use the Spen to take pictures and they said sure. I imagine that I'm on their camera roll somewhere acting a fool. ๐Ÿ˜ giggidy
    10-11-2018 09:09 AM
    Probably the screen and SPEN. Good stuff

p.s. I really wish I could say the camera, but coming from the Pixel 2 XL, it is not quite as great. But still very good overall.
    10-11-2018 02:05 PM
    I use my phone for work... so the big screen and ability to multi task and review documents.

Also, coming from the HTC 10 I find the modem and call quality on this phone to be superior.

R
    amyf27 likes this.
    10-11-2018 05:26 PM
    Not sure.. well the first thing that came to mind was the 9's size and how well it fits in my hand. It handles everything I need to do with it and then some. I love using a bluetooth keyboard with it when at work or sitting for long periods. Has a great display and is nice and smooth, quick too.

Winding down from a long work day.
    DanielLoreti likes this.
    10-11-2018 05:51 PM
    The new pen is awesome! Everything else is great but the new pen is going to be used more than ever.
    10-11-2018 06:13 PM
    I enjoy the spen capabilities, I love the screen size especially for gaming and watching movies/TV Shows/YouTube. I love how my phone has a lot of storage so I don't have to worry about running out of space with apps and media. I love that it's finally in my favorite color - blue! This phone is my favorite phone I have owned by far!
    10-11-2018 07:21 PM
    Do you use a coloring app?
    Hello, folks,

Just another "let's have a fun discussion" thread.

So, if you had to pick just one... and for the purpose of this thread you do, LOL... thing that is your favorite thing about the Note 9, what would it be and what is your favorite way to use it?

For example, for me it's the S-Pen, and despite the fact that I use it for a TON of things because I simply love it and what it can do... my favorite, do not pass Go, do not collect $200, use for it is...

COLORING !!

Yes, this 51 year old, quasi-adult, male enjoys coloring on his phone, LOL.

I find it relaxing and it totally takes my mind off of things, and I just get lost in coloring. I'm no artist mind you... I don't draw anything but stick figures... I just color what others draw. And don't get me started on the talent some of these folks have, and using an S-Pen no less !!

So, there you have it... my favorite thing about my Note 9, (and I love a LOT about it don't get me wrong), is the S-Pen, and my favorite use of the S-Pen is to color.

They say admitting it is the first step to recovery

Now... how about you?
    10-11-2018 08:00 PM
    Do you use a coloring app?
    I do, they're listed in post #5 of this thread; PenUp being my favorite.
    10-11-2018 08:03 PM
    Headphone Jack. My cheap car doesn't have bluetooth. An inexpensive aux cable works just fine.
    I know what you mean! I'm still rocking a tape deck in my 02 Honda Civic with cassette adapter to the headphone jack for my Note9 ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜…
    10-11-2018 08:06 PM
    Not so much the S-Pen since I rarely use it. The thrill is gone after owning all but one of the Note series.

I love the Bluetooth feature of it.
    10-11-2018 08:07 PM
    I use the S-pen a little, not really heavy user but i guess that's my favorite thing. Because somehow I totally have no feelings for S9+ which is essentially a "Note 9 without the S-pen"
    10-11-2018 08:18 PM
    My favorite thing about the Note 9? For me it's the 4000mah battery that lasts all day without having to worry about recharging.
    justafew likes this.
    10-11-2018 08:55 PM
    It loves me. It follows me everyday, everywhere. It just can't get enough of my time.... ๐Ÿ’™
    10-11-2018 10:23 PM
    The 1 favourite thing I like about the N9 is the N9 and all it brings to the table for my wants and needs.

This has to be the most complete phone I've ever owned.
    10-12-2018 12:49 AM
    I don't tend to use the new bluetooth functions of the S pen just now but I use the Pen for the usual functions as much as ever.
    Battery also better than ever, I can get over 2 days usage before charging and have done quite a few times.
    But for me it's the Camera, the low light shots are better than my Note 8 and that's no disrespect to the 8 as that camera is great but I just like the way the N9 camera is set up and the ease of use.
    10-12-2018 01:44 AM
    s-pen and coloring
    10-12-2018 04:00 AM
    Having come from having an iPhone for the last ten years, I would say my favourite feature at the moment is the Always On Display...just so convenient!

I'm absolutely in love with the S Pen too though, it's a great little extra
    10-12-2018 04:31 AM
    I've always liked the S Pen more than any other feature and that hasn't changed. I like just having it in my hand while doing what it was designed to do-browse, check emails navigate the phone, make notes and use media. I'm not much of a photographer but am very happy about the functions the S Pen has in that regard.
    10-12-2018 05:18 AM
    I have to add that I just put one item as the OP requested. But I agree about the spen. That's why I held onto the Note 5 until the 8 came out.
    10-12-2018 05:18 PM
37 12