Buying the s10 Plus, Galaxy X or sticking with Note?

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Depends. Bought my Note 9 outright and so if there is a good trade in deal for Note 10 and I can afford the rest then sure why not. No S10 or foldable for me though

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
S10 is more of the same, a rectangle slab with slight design change and a spec bump over the S9. Sure it will have a few new features, but for the most part the user experience will remain primarily the same. I expect the N10 won't change much from there.

The Galaxy X actually offers something new and could change the way we use our devices. Its exciting, unique, and more likely to be a worthy upgrade.

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
S10 is more of the same, a rectangle slab with slight design change and a spec bump over the S9. Sure it will have a few new features, but for the most part the user experience will remain primarily the same. I expect the N10 won't change much from there.

The Galaxy X actually offers something new and could change the way we use our devices. Its exciting, unique, and more likely to be a worthy upgrade.

Incremental changes are par for the course presently in the smartphone industry. I don't think the Galaxy X will be a game-changer. Only benefits I see are a bigger screen for gaming, watching movies and reading documents. Downside is only having a 4.5 inch screen for regular use which imo most people now consider too small. I don't think I want to unfold the device every time I want to read (which is very often during the day). I'll stick with the Galaxy Note phones.

SuperLeakTX

Dec 15, 2018
Visit site
there are plenty leaks online.
As i know the bezel gonna be super thin, and the front camera is just like a hole in the whole screen.
The rear camera has 3 lens.
I will wait note 10

Fit24

Trusted Member
Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I am satisfied with my Note 9 for now; not interested in the foldable phone. I'll probably take a look at the Note 10 when it's released.

cknobman

May 15, 2018
Visit site
My note 9 is amazing and does everything I want and need.

Unless it breaks I see no reason to waste money on a new phone.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Incremental changes are par for the course presently in the smartphone industry. I don't think the Galaxy X will be a game-changer. Only benefits I see are a bigger screen for gaming, watching movies and reading documents. Downside is only having a 4.5 inch screen for regular use which imo most people now consider too small. I don't think I want to unfold the device every time I want to read (which is very often during the day). I'll stick with the Galaxy Note phones.

I have no idea how that thing will turn out, but it's got my attention as a new form factor that may actually offer something different to the user experience.

All I know is having both the Note 8 and Note 9 right now, it's easy to forget which one I'm even using. The 9 is better on paper, but actual user experience near identical. Right now the S10 rumors aren't enough for me to even consider forking over the kind of money they want for new phones.

I'll use my Note 9 until age takes its toll or something comes along that actually changes or improves my smartphone experience.

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site

True, but going from an S7 to the S10+, there will be some changes for me. I'm interested in the X, but like others stated, it's first gen and the cost is too way out there.

venkatg

Sep 3, 2018
Visit site
In 2018, I bought almost all flagships wasting a lot of money (another story; my wife has been super furious on me for this). Used the Note 9 for 2 months after buying it on the launch date and was madly in love with it until stupidity creeped on me where I traded the beast against a XS Max followed by Pixel 3 XL, Mate 20Pro and OnePlus 6T. Yesterday, the 1st day of 2019 I got a new Note9 again, this time a black one and I'm super happy now. I just love the Note9 and wont's spend any money this year on phones. Will see the Note 10 and if it feels to be a real upgrade over the N9 then would surely get it.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
In 2018, I bought almost all flagships wasting a lot of money (another story; my wife has been super furious on me for this). Used the Note 9 for 2 months after buying it on the launch date and was madly in love with it until stupidity creeped on me where I traded the beast against a XS Max followed by Pixel 3 XL, Mate 20Pro and OnePlus 6T. Yesterday, the 1st day of 2019 I got a new Note9 again, this time a black one and I'm super happy now. I just love the Note9 and wont's spend any money this year on phones. Will see the Note 10 and if it feels to be a real upgrade over the N9 then would surely get it.

Good way to break in the New Year..
Enjoy your note 9 love mine.

mundo472

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Unless it is a substantial downgrade from the plus, I will be picking up the s10. The S8 has the right size (I've used both the 8 and 8+. the + is a little too wide and tends to slip especially this time of year when my hands are like sandpaper)

mobashshirrehan

Jan 2, 2019
Visit site
Re: Buying the s10 Plus.

I am waiting for Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. I thnk I wanna buy this phone .I here lots of rumors for s10 Plus if those are true then defenatily i will buy that phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa