Anyone gotten Android 9 yet?

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Talking with Samsung they have stated the offical Pie release has been released and it is waiting for the carriers to push it out.....

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I have noticed over the last week or so, a bunch of "core" apps have been getting small updates. I assume they're updating to be "Pie Ready"...

It can't be long now..

-T-Mobile/FL. Panhandle

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I have noticed over the last week or so, a bunch of "core" apps have been getting small updates. I assume they're updating to be "Pie Ready"...

It can't be long now..

-T-Mobile/FL. Panhandle

From the Verge

As of January 2nd, here’s what Samsung has told customers about updates for its most popular phones:

Galaxy Note 9 (January 2019)Galaxy S9 and S9+ (January 2019)Galaxy Note 8 (February 2019)Galaxy S8 and S8+ (March 2019)

Should be very soon

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
Been messing around with it on my S9+. Nothing really special about it at all, I don't like the circular quick settings drop down either. I'm not in a hurry to get pie on my N9 cause it's running perfect right now and can't get Goodlock running on my S9+ to get it back to how I like it after the pie update.

Knightmayre90

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
I have it on my Note 9. it's nice, getting used to the gesture controls instead of the screen buttons. it's been a little stuttery sometimes. not a lot but enough that I've noticed it. where you swipe up to go back sometimes doesn't work tho. dark mode is really nice, loving how it looks. I'm running Microsoft launcher by the way so that might not help. all in all i like it. i did prefer the pill on the pixel tho.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo