Google Play Store Lagging

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
During app updates through the Google Play Store with less than 2 MB left, the download will CRAWL! Then it just sits there for awhile before the update actually starts installing..

Just took like 20 minutes to update 5 apps.

Anyone else having these issues? Let me just state, I don't download/sideload weird bs! I use mainstream apps mostly and am not rooted.... 😉

traviswhayne

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same issues on my Note 9 as well. Tried clearing the cache, restarting the phone, even uninstalled and reinstalled the Play store and no changes. I'm on a T-Mobile Note 9 running CSD1, April 1 Security Level.

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I had this same problem last night. App updates would download slow and hang in the 90% area. They would eventually update but it took a long time. I tried clearing the cache of play service and play store. Did nothing. I then tried clearing the phone cache. Nothing. I finally gave up. I set the app updates to "update all" and went to bed. I got up this morning and they did all update. I had 5 more updates this morning. I tried those and they worked perfectly normal. I wonder if it was an issue on the Google side of things that they fixed overnight?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I had this same problem last night. App updates would download slow and hang in the 90% area. They would eventually update but it took a long time. I tried clearing the cache of play service and play store. Did nothing. I then tried clearing the phone cache. Nothing. I finally gave up. I set the app updates to "update all" and went to bed. I got up this morning and they did all update. I had 5 more updates this morning. I tried those and they worked perfectly normal. I wonder if it was an issue on the Google side of things that they fixed overnight?

You might have a point on auto updates, I have mine on that maybe that or server side on play store giving issues

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non