Upgrade Note 9 to Note 10 . Is it worth doing?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
There's few things missing in the regular note 10 compared to note 10+
I believe if I remember correctly battery smaller,no SD card slot , no high resolution screen and time of flight by back camera , could be more but that's what I remember.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
There's few things missing in the regular note 10 compared to note 10+
I believe if I remember correctly battery smaller,no SD card slot , no high resolution screen and time of flight by back camera , could be more but that's what I remember.

Bigger screen......lol

You covered the major stuff, I think. Amount of RAM maybe another.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
My note 9 is a beast. But I am thinking to switch to Note 10 not the plus as I don't like big screen.
What do you think? Please advise me.
To the Note 10+, hellz yes. Note 9 was my least favorite note. I had so much camera module issues and had it replaced twice.

Note 10+ is a freaking beast and definitely worth the upgrade.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I stand corrected.
The OP is asking about the regular Note 10.
Yeah OP asking about the note 10 smaller version , I just wanted OP to know what missing from it compared note 10+ in case wasn't aware, me personally would keep the note 9 over the regular 10

berfles

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
To the Note 10+, hellz yes. Note 9 was my least favorite note. I had so much camera module issues and had it replaced twice.

Note 10+ is a freaking beast and definitely worth the upgrade.

Probably because it wasn't a hardware issue.

I think it's pointless going to the note 10. My next phone will have a SD865 and an actual new camera.

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
My note 9 is a beast. But I am thinking to switch to Note 10 not the plus as I don't like big screen.
What do you think? Please advise me.

Going from the Note 9 to the Note 10 isn't an upgrade. I use both the Note 9 and Note 10 Plus daily and there's no major difference in MY user experience. However I wouldn't think so if it was the Note 10. Stay with your Note 9 and wait for the Note 20.

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Love the Note 9... best phone I have ever used in twenty seven years of cellular! Does everything I've put it to task with and is fast data transfer, strong reception, clear signal, excellent voice quality... it's still a phone, display is crisp, battery life exceptional... A+ rated phone! Just one year ago, the Note 9 was deemed near perfect by many here and elsewhere. I haven't even received Android 10 yet and the phone has got A LOT of strong life ahead of itself. YMMV. I'm a fan of this phone!