Note Edge to reading SDcard

A

AC Question

Just got a new(refurbished) note edge because my first one went bad while under warranty. I have a Sandisk 64GB microSD card that worked perfectly find in my note edge that I had in the galaxy s5 previously. Now in this new phone, when I put the SD card in, it will load all of my pictures and then a minute or so later, will not display them. They will show up as black boxes with question marks. If I go to My Files>SD card it says there are no files on it but if I put the card into my computer it shows everything is there just fine. I have deleted the .nomedia files, I have formatted the SD card multiple times on my computer and in the phone and the same thing will still happen. Any help or advice?! New pictures will not save to SD card and I can't move pictures from the phone to the SD card. I am at a loss at this point! This is actually the second refurbished one I got because the first one did that and I thought it was the phones problem, apparently it is not.

hermach

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm the OP. Sorry for all the typos. Did not realize that until I posted it. But that is definitely not what I wanted to hear. I am going to to go AT&T after work. If they can't help me I will have to request another. I also downloaded ES File Explorer per a friend of mine that writes codes and stuff and my pictures show up broken on that too. These refurbished ones are worse than the one I sent back! :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall