Samsung Galaxy Note Edge LED Indicator Spoil

Iman Shah

Nov 19, 2017
Visit site
Hi there. I have a problem with my samsung galaxy note edge as mentioned in the question that my samsung galaxy note edge LED Indicator *Green Light* wont turn off. Eversince i got this phone around 1 year ago from a second hand dealer, the phone only have issue with the battery which lasted not so long about 4 hours of battery life, but that problem subsided when i change the battery. So now the real issue is it was about a month ago when this problem the Green LED Indicator started to spoil as i accidentaly spill water on the phone when i open the back casing to clear away dust. So what i did is i immediately took a hair dryer to dry it out and even put it in rice and left it in a few days to remove excess water but the LED Indicator kept showing green non-stop and sometimes after a few days the problem returns and it happens during charging and after charging the LED Indicator still showed Green and it seems to drain alot of battery power. I try changing batteries but the problem still persist. Please can anyone help me with issues and sorry to drag you along with my story.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! It sounds like it has to do with water damage. Simply drying it with a hair dryer probably isn't enough -- see this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...-tos/477140-guide-oh-no-my-phone-got-wet.html. But it's too late at this point -- the damage has likely been done. Since corrosion from water exposure can also progress over time, you might also notice more problems developing. There probably isn't much you can do about it, short of replacing many internal components.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty