My Note Pro have died

SC1000

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
I just tried to switch my tablet on but it did not react, first I was convinced it had run completely out of power but after connecting the charge it did not seem to make any difference.

When I finally got a reaction it now shows the following information on the display but nothing seems to be happening.

Have anybody seen this before or have a idea what the issue could be?:eek:

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_4021.jpg
    IMG_4021.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4022.jpg
    IMG_4022.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 28

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If you turn it off and re-boot, does it always go into that mode? If so, maybe your buttons are acting up as this mode is supposed to come up only if you boot your tablet with a combination of keys pressed.

SC1000

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
If you turn it off and re-boot, does it always go into that mode? If so, maybe your buttons are acting up as this mode is supposed to come up only if you boot your tablet with a combination of keys pressed.

I did push any combination of keys on purpose when trying to get it to switch on, how do I get it out of this mode and try to do a restart?

Is the DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET something I need to do or can I keep the switch off button pushed in until it turns off?

SC1000

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
You can press it until it turns off, then tun it back on with just the power button.

Thanks, it seems to be back to normal. I'm still not sure why it would not turn on in the first place , but I'm sure you are right about me pushing a wrong combination of buttons to get it into the different start-up mode.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, I'm glad you got it working. Sometimes boot sequences can get 'stuck', but it's usually not common and it shouldn't happen in a row.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress