$50 Raise in Price

bevoo

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
So AT&T's website listed the Skyrocket at $200 yesterday and I just called the local store and they said that aswell. This kinda (really) pisses me off since I was going to buy it today. Now I'm differing between waiting for the Skyrocket HD or just going for this one. I have a crappy Samsung Impression and I've had it for 2 years so I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Lucidmike

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: $50 Raise

Having owned this phone for 2 months now, personally, I would have paid up to $299 for this phone. I was ready to pay $250 on the first day it came out, but all of a sudden it was $100 cheaper. It was just extra frosting with sprinkles, and a nice crisp $100 in my pocket. Haha.

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: $50 Raise

If the Samsung Impression is worth trading in, you can check Best Buy's Mobile site. You can do a check to see how much your old phone is worth, go in either a full blown store or dedicated Mobile store, trade in your phone for credit, and get the Skyrocket. :)

BelindaR

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
This is all before tax. But this post actually got $100 credited to my AT&T bill. I bought my Skyrocket Friday at no-commitment price ($599.99) and my husband bought his Saturday on upgrade ($249.99) all at an AT&T retail store. I saw this post, went to AT&T's website and saw they were advertising both prices for $50 less. We went back to the store today and the girl helping us initially wanted to do a complete refund on both devices, which also entailed the restocking fee at $35/each. My husband was having none of that so he spoke with a manager and politely yet firmly stated that we never had a problem with AT&T's CS in the past seven years and if they were going to start now then we had no problem moving on to Verizon. Needless to say the manager was quick on honoring that price change.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87