Screen Problems- Dark Image Pixelation

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I was reading the Galaxy Note forum today and found this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-...-black-clipping-gamma-issue-galaxy-notes.html

Am curious how many of the Skyrocket users here are having this problem or if they're even aware of it. From what I can tell, it's a SERIOUS problem with the Samsung Super AMOLED technology. I'm not looking to find problems but when you spend hard cash for a product, it should not have problems like this or the Proximity sensor issue another member posted today. Agree?

Thanks.

skyrocketeer

Mar 23, 2012
Visit site
These guys have their panties in a bunch over a YouTube video, that is quite possibly the actual cause of the issue, as I see at least one guy who has recreated the problem on his laptop...just sayin...YouTube=Garbage In/Garbage Out...

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Well as I read through the other links on the xda forum, this seems to be a widespread problem beyond just the YouTube sites.. I just do not want to buy into any problems which leaves me to believe it might be worth waiting for the GS2 HD to arrive. Just sayin'.. Thanks!