Ok, so I am with the company Rogers(Robbers) and they are not getting the SGS2 >=[ , but however Virgin Mobile is! I can buy it outright from them but the problem is that they are network locked and Virgin Mobile does not take sim cards yet. >.<

Do you know how I can unlock the phone or whatever to be able to use it with my Rogers network? Thankies! ~ ^_^ ;3
    07-20-2011 05:47 PM
    Ok, so I am with the company Rogers(Robbers) and they are not getting the SGS2 >=[ , but however Virgin Mobile is! I can buy it outright from them but the problem is that they are network locked and Virgin Mobile does not take sim cards yet. >.<

Do you know how I can unlock the phone or whatever to be able to use it with my Rogers network? Thankies! ~ ^_^ ;3
    I don't know if there are cheaper places out there but ...

Newegg.ca - Samsung Galaxy S II i9100 Unlocked GSM Smartphone w/ 8 MP Camera / Android OS / 16GB Internal Memory / Touchscreen / Wi-Fi / GPS

You probably should check around before you plunk down your hard earned cash, but I'm fairly sure an unlocked and unbranded SGS2 will work on Rogers' network like it does on AT&T here in the states. Newegg does list Rogers as a compatible carrier.
    07-20-2011 08:06 PM
    That doesn't help me unlock the virgin mobile network though... I'm in manitoba and the only carrier that's selling it here is Virgin ( Well technically they aren't selling yet cuz' they gotta update their towers but they are allowed to order them for customers.). I also can't order anything online cuz I don't have a credit card.. only a debit card since I'm not old enough yet.
    07-20-2011 08:59 PM
    That doesn't help me unlock the virgin mobile network though... I'm in manitoba and the only carrier that's selling it here is Virgin ( Well technically they aren't selling yet cuz' they gotta update their towers but they are allowed to order them for customers.). I also can't order anything online cuz I don't have a credit card.. only a debit card since I'm not old enough yet.
    Your debit card can't be use as credit?
    07-20-2011 09:10 PM
    All I can do with it is order and buy from stores pretty much... unless you can find me some website letting me use a debit card to order the SGS2... where there is a will there is some way.. I reaaaallly wanna get this phone!
    07-20-2011 09:45 PM
    Oh the network is GSM
    07-21-2011 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD