Galaxy S2 cracked screen!! Normal?

Bellacaos

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone! My name is Mari and I have an issue I would like to know more about. I got a Galaxy S2 only a week ago, I take very good care of it. I took back off to take out sim card because for now I use my G2 for the hotspot. When I turned the phone around there was a very fine crack across screen, it was not there before and I did not do anything to cause screen to crack as it did. I would like to know if this is an issue anyone else is having with this phone. I thought there was some special gorilla glass on this phone? I am new with smartphones in general and a little ticked off about the whole matter. Anyone have an answer as to why the screen randomly cracks?

shenfrey

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
How can you ask if a crack on the screen is normal?! It's not normal and i suggest you either A. Contact your insurance company, or B. Return the phone to where you bought it and explain the problem and request a new one or repair.

Sent from my Galaxy S II

jayhoulihan

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I had my phone for literally 5 minutes and the screen cracked all over. I can still see the screen and use it but I can't hear or talk to anyone. So I guess cracked screens are normal with theses pieces of crap. Gorilla glass my *ss

Unscarred

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
I had my phone for literally 5 minutes and the screen cracked all over. I can still see the screen and use it but I can't hear or talk to anyone. So I guess cracked screens are normal with theses pieces of crap. Gorilla glass my *ss

BS! What the hell do you guys use to take out your battery? A crowbar? I freaked out when my S2 went flying down a stair case...but it had no scratches.

My screen is as good as new. So the answer is no, there is no problem with the s2 screen.I've not heard of anyone else having problems either.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

carmenaguado

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Yo tengo el Galaxy desde el 10 de octubre 2011, y se me agriet? tambi?n la pantalla sin que yo le hubiera dado ning?n golpe.
Me cambiaron en el servicio t?cnico la pantalla, con un coste de 150 euros y a los 12 d?as VOLVI? A PASAR!
Pero me dicen que no tiene garant?a, porque yo le he dado un golpe. Y tengo testigos de c?mo paso esa aver?a.
Samsung y su servicio t?cnico no se hacen responsables...
Parece que es un problema que pasa m?s veces de lo que parece.
:confused:

Prasan

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I also have the same screen crack problem. I got the phone about 4 months ago and yesterday I see what appears to be a small scratch/crack on the bottom left side. I didn't drop the phone or mishandled it, so can't figure out how. It appears to be on the inside screen and not on the outside glass. It's a very fine scratch/crack and you can't see it unless you take the screen-protector out, switch the unit off/standby so the screen is black, and inspect it carefully. at an angle. Saw it only when I went to change the screen protector. Otherwise the phone functions normally, and with the screen protector on, you can't see it.

Don't know what it is, and angry about the whole thing,, because I took good care of it. Maybe someone has the same problem and tell us what it is????

Marbash

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I've had my Galaxy II for a few months now, and I can say for myself that I that the glass is pretty strong, even though the first thing I did when I got it was to put on a screensheet. So I don't think that the issue that you have with your phone is normal. I would advice you to contact the store that you bought it from, and demand a repair or a new device.

Omegajester

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
My phone has:

- Fallen from a 3 story building
- Run over by a 4 trax
- Fallen into a pit of nails
- Danced in my pocket full of keys
- Also was my dog's new toy for a whole day

And yet my phone does NOT have a single scratch on its screen. Gorilla glass FTW

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non