Dose anyone know if the 4g sim cards will fit inside of a galaxy s2 and what's the best way to about getting on without buying one of there phones since my gs2 is on the way today
    05-16-2011 09:05 AM
    No 4g sim card required, since technically ATT just has REALLY fast 3G, lol. Really though, I talked to a rep two days ago about that, and he said no 4g sim required. Mine should be here within the hour to, I can't wait!
    05-16-2011 12:50 PM
    Dose anyone know if the 4g sim cards will fit inside of a galaxy s2 and what's the best way to about getting on without buying one of there phones since my gs2 is on the way today
    You can use your current SIM card in your new phone when it arrives and it will work just fine. This is the most up to date SIM card that is currently being given out by AT&T on all if not most of their 4G devices. If you go to an AT&T store and tell them you just got the Galaxy S2 they might give you the SIM free of charge.

05-16-2011 06:52 PM
    No 4g sim card required, since technically ATT just has REALLY fast 3G, lol. Really though, I talked to a rep two days ago about that, and he said no 4g sim required. Mine should be here within the hour to, I can't wait!
    Does anyone know if the Gs2 will be a world phone on all carriers?
    06-04-2011 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD